Search results

1. F

Clutesi launch question

Hi. Based on r travel time, we will be launching at Clutesi Tues am right around low tide. It's pretty low that morning. We r experienced and have a 21 ft Double Eagle w a 200 hp engine. Considering tide level and river current, advice re launching just before, on or after slack tide?
  2. F

Why can't I buy my licence?

Hi. My husband is trying to purchase our licences. His application went fine, but he can't do mine. Pacific Region is gone as an option. I don't have my own computer. Any help out there?
  3. F

Date of bottom fish opening?

I am trying to find anywhere on the dfo site that states when ling cod and rockfish will open on the inside. ( Area 14). I recall April 1 (?) From other years, but I fon't see that. Anyone know for sure?
  4. F

Hoping to find others to share large Bamfield cabin rental in August 2015

Hi. My husband and I love to fish. Pretty much whenever we can. We have a 21' boat. We wnet to bamfield for the first time this year and loved it. A work friend has a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom, (and hottub) cabin in Bamfield with a private dock tht can accomodate 4 boats (20 to 25 ft.). It's...
  5. F

What was that boat???

My husband and I were fishing off Hornby Island around the August long week-end and we saw a very strange-looking boat power by up Georgia Strait. We estimated it to be about 100 feet long. It looked like a surfacing submarine-all flat stealth grey with a small, low-profile black cabin at the...
  6. F

Uploading RCAs into GPS?

I have heard of a place in Vancouver where I can take my GPS and have the BC Coastal RCAs loaded in. Does anyone know the name of the place that will do that?
  7. F

Fishing Malcolm Is in August?

Well, after several years of reading postings, I am finally taking the plunge and writing my first one. My husband and I fish out of Tel. Cove in our 17 ft. Dbl. Eagle 2 or 3 times each summer. Our "family" trip, (w/ 16 yr-old son) is scheduled for Aug 17 to 21. Husband just got offered great...
Back