Search results

1. bentley

GW 228 Yamaha 225 Prop

Hey Guys, I've got a GW 228 with a 2007 225 Yamaha. Just looking to see what everybody else is running for prop's? I've currently got a 17p prop on it but, not happy with the RPMs. I'm getting 20knts at about 5000rpms Thinking I might need a bit more pitch ? WOT is 6000 rpm Suggestions ? Thanks,
  2. bentley

Aluminum gangway ramp

Aluminum gangway ramp for sale, 3” x 3” x 1/8” all welded construction, 24’ long by 4’ wide. 2x8 pressure treated decking can be added, PM for more details. $4500
  3. bentley

Anchor setup

Anchor setup, chain, rope etc. I belive there’s enough there to anchor in 350’ $80 obo
  4. bentley

ISO Yamaha power trim assembly

Hey Guys, I would like to add power trim to my 25HP 2015 Yamaha, I've searched the net for used ones with no luck, wondering if anybody might have something laying around. I'm just looking for the cylinder and motor, i can figure out the wiring and switch, i'm think anything from a 9.9hp up to...
  5. bentley

Large heavy duty tarp

Not exactly sure of the size, but it’s big, I used it for one winter to cover my 29’ trailer, it must be at least 40’x30’ dark green onside silver the other if that matters, make an offer !! In Victoria
  6. bentley

1994 9.9 hp yamaha ht

1994 9.9hp Yamaha high thrust, not sure of the hours on it, but In great shape, new impeller, new leg oil, electric start offers ?? I can’t seem to upload a picture, but if you’re interested pm me and I can text you a pic. Located in Victoria
  7. bentley

Yamaha diagnostic cable

I’ve recently picked up a 2012 25hp Yamaha for my aluminum. Does any body have the diagnostic wire and software, that I can borrow to check the hours ??
  8. bentley

Yamaha hi thrust prop

I have a older Yamaha 9.9 woth a hi thrust prop, looking to trader the prop for a normal prop, if any body out there has one I will trader them this one, or purchase. Thanks
  9. bentley

Grady white voyager

Does anybody on the South Island run a 248 voyager, would like to step foot on one, before travelling to view, the one I’m Interested in. Thanks in advance
  10. bentley

WTB 20-25hp motor

Looking for a 20-25hp outboard, needs to be tiller, 4-stroke. Thanks
  11. bentley

Here goes nothing

Being a semi lurking on this forum for years, I thought I should finally contribute, after selling my boat this summer, I was either looking for something bigger or a challenge, I took the challenge! The wife convinced me to start small, so I had a 14’ cope skiff cut out and deliver to my house...
  12. bentley

Prawn rope and steering wheel

Cleaning out the garage, prawning rope. Two sets that I used to fish two traps on, about 350’ each. 12 cold ones. Steering wheel about 16dia. Fits a 3/4 shaft, free
  13. bentley

1994 trophy

1994 21' Bayliner Trophy, boat is in great condition, Always stored under cover when not in use, new powder coated aluminum hard top and canvas, VHF, Stereo, 175hp Mercury with approx. 1000hrs, 15hp Mercury kicker with new aluminum powder coated bracket, uflex hydrolic steering , Dual batteries...
  14. bentley

Prawn traps

I’ve got 6 traps, $80 for the two 30” stainless ones and $120 for all four 28” pvc coated ones, as in the picture Bait cups included.
  15. bentley

1994 bayliner trophy

1994 21' Bayliner Trophy, boat is in great condition, Always stored under cover when not in use, new powder coated aluminum hard top and canvas, Lowrance hook 7 GPS/fishfinder, Airmar P-66 transducer, VHF, Stereo, 175hp Mercury with approx. 1000hrs, 15hp Mercury kicker with new aluminum powder...
  16. bentley

Lowrance setup

I'm in need of some help with settings on my lowrance hook 7, I upgraded the transducer to a p66, But I'm lost all n want to set the sonar settings too, things like ping, surface clarity, noise rejection, should it be on auto sensitivity, I have it on deep water troling, I have tried YouTube...
  17. bentley

Prawning area 19

So is sfo really slow at releasing fishery notices or is prawning going to remain closed, the ussal dat is april 1, but it still says it's closed this morning ??? Any ideas ??
  18. bentley

Lowrance/p66 settings

Hey guys, I recently upgraded my gps/sonar unit to a Lowrance hook 7 unit with a airmar p66 transducer. I'm wonderinf if there's some key settings I should have set up, before I go out to try it. Also will the sonar not work out of the water? Any tips/suggestions would be great! Thanks
  19. bentley

Standard horizon cp180/ hummingbird fishfinder

Standard horizon cp180, comes with cmap chip, offers or trade for crab/prawn traps hail gear etc. Hummingbird fish finder as seen in pic, comes with transducer, note this is a old unit, shows depth that's about it, Free for the taking
  20. bentley

WTB Airmar P66

Looking for a airmar P66 transducer, for a Lowrance unit (blue plug). Thanks
Back