Search results

1. bolts15

2023 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports

We fished Donegal this morning. Pretty good spring bite. We released a few oversize. Managed 1 wild coho. Hopefully that’s a sign of things to come.
  2. bolts15

Do you mean wild Coho?
  3. bolts15

I noticed this morning it’s been updated, as expected, 62-80cm slot. Still interested in some reports!
  4. bolts15

I’ll be in TC in a week for our annual family trip. Any reports after the first day? Looking at the restrictions it looks like 80cm limit applies. I didn’t find it 100% clear…maybe there’s still an update to come.
  5. bolts15

2022 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports

Did anyone see this boat fishing Donegal last week? I’ve never seen it before…anyone know what’s it’s about?
  6. bolts15

2020 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports

Wind was fine when I was there. There was the regular afternoon blow, but nothing to be concerned about. We didn’t have any fog issues, but you will typically get some fog this time of year.
  7. bolts15

July 19-24 Fishing was ok. We got some fish in the slot. We released some undersize, but didn’t get anything over. Picked up some coho. Lots of pink. We went thru tons of bait with the amount of pink around. Changed depths but couldn’t seem to avoid them. Fished the regular spots. Best bites...
  8. bolts15

I’m interested as well. I’m heading up there July 19-24. Campion explorer 602 with blue soft top. “Bolts” I’ll monitor 16 if anyone else is around and wants to chat.
  9. bolts15

Are we anticipating an update to the regs (specifically to the chinook non-retention) for July? We have a trip booked for the 3rd week of July and may cancel if there aren’t any changes. Too bad to see Sunds isn’t opening this season...
  10. bolts15

2018 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports

Thanks for the updates!! Well maybe when I hit the water Monday they will have come down around Malcolm.
  11. bolts15

2018 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports

Any recent updates? Heading up on Sunday for a week. Can’t wait!!
  12. bolts15

Port McNeill/ Telegragh cove

We did ok at Flower this morning. 2 Spring and nice Coho. Action was pretty good released 2 or 3 undersized. Hardly any boats first thing but they did show up a bit later. How did everyone else do? Where were you fishing? Anybody target Hali today? Tried backside of Cormorant this aft but a...
  13. bolts15

Any updates? We'll be up there Sunday evening for a week. Fishing out of a Campion explorer 602. What channel is everyone on?
  14. bolts15

Are there quite a few pinks around yet? Last year at the beginning of August was tough fishing and we didn't even catch a single pink, which was odd compared to previous years.
  15. bolts15

Has anyone tried black bluff? We are heading up next weekend so I was just trying to get a sense of where to head the first day. Thanks for all the updates!!
  16. bolts15

We are heading up July 30 for a week staying at the drift inn on Ella point. It would be great to meet some of guys on the forum if you're around. We are in a Campion explorer 602. Looking forward to your reports.
  17. bolts15

2017 Winter Harbour Reports

Thanks for the feedback. It's so frustrating for me since I want to go, but it just doesn't agree with me. I could try the patch and just go for it, but if it doesn't work it won't be a fun trip. Let's hope Telegraph Cove is better this year. Thanks again!!
  18. bolts15

Too bad TinCup. Last year we really struggled to get anything when we were there at the beginning of August. Wind was terrible. Hopefully this year will be better. Any reports from this area would be appreciated. We are heading up there at the beginning of August.
  19. bolts15

2017 Winter Harbour Reports

Not sure if this is the best place post this, but thought I'd give it a go. We are considering a 2018 winter harbour trip. We have gone to telegraph cove for the last 5 years, but are thinking of trying something different. A few questions. Best place to stay for a group of 5? Boat in or drive...
  20. bolts15

Telegraph Cove

Fished July 27-30...1 (23lb) white spring, 3 undersized spring...a few crabs and a few prawns. Didn't fish 1.5 days of 4 due to wind. Last day we were leaving a few fish seemed to be taken at Mitchell bay. Maybe some guys did ok, but it was tough fishing out there. That's it for a...
Back