Search results

1. F

Premier Steelhead Combo

I have a black Islander Steelheader center pin casting reel that goes on a 11'6" St Croix Wild River casting rod, the rod has a light to moderate action to it. I am asking $400 for this packadge, priced out this goes for over $600, i might be intrested in trades as well. ensure the future
  2. F

Nanaimo River

Ok lets get a good one goin, what in your guys opion, is the problem with nanaimo river, this river can be one of the islands best rivers, so why is it not? lets hear what ya got to say
  3. F

gold river??

is there any updates cumin out of the gold river area?
  4. F

trade???

i have a 8 wt dragonfly fly rod with a dragon fly reel spooled up with heavy weight forward steelhead line(cortland of course), also have a spool of floating line, looking to trade a fly rod of the same value, looking for a system of about a 5-6 wt,what i am looking for is a rod , reel with a...
  5. F

anything other than the Stamp?

just wondering if there are any reports on any other systems than the stamp, in particular the cowichan or the gold, not lookin for any secert spots or things like that just how the water levels are and a fish report, thanks guys ensure the future
  6. F

new stamp report

hey there, well now that the holidays are over and the goon show crowds are back to work/school we can get down to some fishing, heres hopin that everybody had a good holiday, anyway , fished the stamp today hit a few fish and saw a few others, the river is down to good fishable levels, but...
  7. F

boring!!!!

well the fishing must be really off right now because there does not seem to be alot of talk around, i just joined this site and was hopin for some good fishin talk, so lets go, not that we need to be specific about places, so i will start i took my 4 year old to long lake the other day, only...
Back