Search results

1. F

Premier Steelhead Combo

just one more thing... if u are intrested, it would be easier to reply through the kijiji ad, as it is linked to my email. thanks ensure the future
  2. F

Premier Steelhead Combo

also... if ya want to have a look, i just posted on kijiji, its in the Vancouver section under the 'sports,bikes' section, have a look! ensure the future
  3. F

Premier Steelhead Combo

I have a black Islander Steelheader center pin casting reel that goes on a 11'6" St Croix Wild River casting rod, the rod has a light to moderate action to it. I am asking $400 for this packadge, priced out this goes for over $600, i might be intrested in trades as well. ensure the future
  4. F

ATTENTION: JOIN THE WAR ON FISHFARMING!

sorry to say it Nimo,but it seems to be the anti-fishfarm ones that are throwin around the f- bombs, so if what you say is true is it them that are feeling the anger and fear and the so called noose? just my view on the situation?
  5. F

sorry to say it Nimo,but it seems to be the anti-fishfarm ones that are throwin around the f- bombs, so if what you say is true is it them that are feeling the anger and fear and the so called noose? just my view on the situation?
  6. F

first off, i would like to say good on you, to all who took place in this great 'on going' debate, after very quickly scanning through the first say 17 pages of back and forth i was greatly impressed with the passsion that everyone has, it was until the last few pages that i started to lose all...
  7. F

first off, i would like to say good on you, to all who took place in this great 'on going' debate, after very quickly scanning through the first say 17 pages of back and forth i was greatly impressed with the passsion that everyone has, it was until the last few pages that i started to lose all...
  8. F

Salmon Extinction

well i see this has become a sizable debate once again (who knew), havent all these pro/con posts been slammed back and forth in many other formats on this site, with the majority of this sites members being against fishfarms, even after , tryin to shed just mabye a little bit of light, but no...
  9. F

rain gear

i would put my money on the hellies as well, and if you want to stop the rippin the crouch thing buy a couple sizes to big, that way you got lots of room for movement. ensure the future C&R
  10. F

Foriegn guides working B.C. waters

i remeber this one time i was coming home from a weekend camping trip, as i was going over the cous creek bridge, i looked down, as we all do, and i caught a flash of silver, when we pulled over and took another look it was in pure disgusted, about 20 fresh fish, heads off, layin in the river...
  11. F

The Fish Farming Report from Global TV

dont know how to take that, are you sayin that pink and chum are not as imprortant as other salmon, please forgive me if i am reading you post wrong
  12. F

Kisinana,as i have stated before, i dont have the printed atricales that you look for, i am just giving what i know(knew) as a farmer, and my thoughts on the subject, when it comes down to showin anything , it is my belive that anyone can pull info,pro, or con on fishfarms, and from there they...
  13. F

Terry,historically our main resorce has been fishing and logging, right? do you think that all those fish for hundreds years were kept here on the island or even B.C.,and the same goes for the logs, exporting product is how you make money its never goin to change, because a bunch of guys on a...
  14. F

and if you have any kind of opinions that are pro fishfarms you are labelled a 'lobbyist', ya i totally agree with you about the wool comment, only you have to agree it works both ways
  15. F

should i, no, not quite yet, but one thing i have to say is, i sure hope all of you opposed to the fish farms feel the same way about the chicken, beef and pork farms, because these industries, produce far more of everything that poppa just listed, (ok mabye not sealice, but i am sure they have...
  16. F

Seal/Sea Lion Problem On The West Coast!

ok, dont know how to insert links to the past posts but the heading is 'FISHFARMS HAVE GOT TO GO', check it out its a good one
  17. F

ok, dont know how to insert links to the past posts but the heading is 'FISHFARMS HAVE GOT TO GO', check it out its a good one
  18. F

Terry , thanks for the reply, it makes me feel better about this subject,let me first start off with a little background on myself, no research, no publications, no mounds of documents,what i do have is about ten yrs workin for the fish farms,(dont work on the farms anymore and havent for about...
Back