Search results

1. S

Freshwater Licence for Kids

Thx Bgm, havent been able to get out this year, every chance i get the wifes working, go figure lol I could be wrong about the change, just thought i had seen it in one of those updated regulation notices. Itchin for the rivers to start firing up, get my boy out throwing spinners/spoons for...
  2. S

Freshwater Licence for Kids

Regs changed this year to say that kids under 16 are not required to have a paper license, and they are entitled to their own quota. Bottom left corner of page 6 provincial regs.
  3. S

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

Yeah that thing sure put up a fight. Hehe Was great meeting you, big green!
  4. S

Campbell River Pinks

They are in there, was up there yesterday and had about 10 to shore, just little guys, but super bright and feisty. Almost all were caught on spinners, and an honorable mention to the cutty that hit a pink spoon.
  5. S

Campbell River Pinks

They are in there, was up there yesterday and had about 10 to shore, just little guys, but super bright and feisty. Almost all were caught on spinners, and an honorable mention to the cutty that hit a pink spoon.
  6. S

Puntledge Closure Notice

The diversion dam is 3.5 k down from the lake dam, the tidal boundary I believe is at the mouth by the air park but i could be wrong. Everything from the diversion dam down is freshwater, at the very least to where the tsolum enters near lewis park. So more or less with the exception of the...
  7. S

Puntledge Closure Notice

I'm not really sure whats so hard to understand about this. This is from the closure notice. Salmon conservation measures are required in the Puntledge River and Courtenay River due to extremely low water and a poor outlook for any appreciable rain event in the near future. Effective...
Back