Search results

1. myknoo

Boat Decals

used these guys a few yrs. ago https://www.outboarddecals.com
  2. myknoo

Conservation Measures for Northern and Southern BC Chinook Salmon and Southern Resident Killer Whale

If you are talking area 17 limits are down to 1-day 2 poss. june 1 till sept 30
  3. myknoo

2018 Port Renfrew Reports

according to rumours-- eastpoint to otter. east point is on the east side of the renfrew harbour
  4. myknoo

Thieves in Coombs steal Yama kicker

buddy of mine is a rcmp - lower mainland-now they just steal your boat ,take a sawzall & cut.when they find them no motors- just a f--ked up hull & trailor:eek::eek::eek:
  5. myknoo

Avet Service

you could try mikes reel repair in abbotsford--I've had good service from them for years-- always just make the needed work--no b.s.
  6. myknoo

Good deals at army and navy

got a e-mail from army & navy ---boxing day 20 % off everything in store
  7. myknoo

Bayliner 285 flybridge planning problem

definatly growth--seen it many times & had it happen to myself yr.s ago-- now boats get pulled at least every 2 months for a bath.
  8. myknoo

2005 Merc Optimax 225hp..Thoughts?

I have same as rockfish & also recommend them.no major repairs but have also got a good repair bill few yr.s ago but that's boating.run from sooke to renny once a yr,about 100 $ one way
  9. myknoo

Wanted a 9.5 Johnson Outboard For Parts

I bought a older evinrude years ago--9.9--same vintage & the guy gave me a pail of spare parts just found them in my leanto--yours if you want them.
  10. myknoo

Boat for sale that's over powered.

I know in my policy it states that the power cannot be more than the boat specs.on the cap. plate or ins.null & void.
  11. myknoo

Evinrude two cylinder e-tech engines.

I have an 06--60 hp e-tec on a 16ft hourston. use it as main mostly but will troll with it on windy days or heavy tides. works for me-lots of power & good fuel economy. the only thing I have done on this motor is change plugs every 2 yr.& leg oil once in 10 yr.
  12. myknoo

Shrinkwrap in The Lower Mainland

marine one in langley does boat wrapping according to their website--they are on the langley bypass.
  13. myknoo

Kicker Primer is collapsing

if you didn't replace the fuel line that is where I'd look--had it before where the fuel line rots on the inside & created problems.replaced it & solved the problem.
  14. myknoo

Early Merc. 200, 225 or 250 Opti Issue

rick--give sooke marine a call--he had a customers 225 with a death rattle last fall in there on a stand--customer picked up a new 300---do not know what happened to it--give peter a call---same vintage as ours
  15. myknoo

Boat Storage

west coast super storage in sooke--67.20--taxes in--gated & secured.
  16. myknoo

Free stuff

if it's still available I'll come get it.
  17. myknoo

Otter Management

mothballs definetly does not work.buddy used them in his boat--they **** right on top them.
  18. myknoo

What do you use for covering your outboard?

pic of 65 cover this cover on 65 h.p.
  19. myknoo

What do you use for covering your outboard?

princess auto--heavy canvas with straps & clips--I think I paid $20.00 for the sm. ones---also got a med. for 65 hp. rude & lg. for the 225 hp. work great--used for a couple yr.now.
  20. myknoo

Interstate Batteries?

put a new outboard on one boat in '06 along with a new interstate--both still working fine.
Back