Search results

1. kronic_fisherguy

Hardy Hiduminium Major .

I am looking to rehome this 4 inch Hardy Major made in Hidumiun alloy. The reel is complete and original. It was purchased from the Granville Island Angling museum in the 90s. The reel is stamped inside with H. Looking for offers to $750 . I would also consider potential trades for vintage...
  2. kronic_fisherguy

Wanted Yamaha 2003 T9.9 Carburetor.

Any parts motors kicking around?? Looking to put this engine back in the game.
  3. kronic_fisherguy

Furuno radar dome cover lost at sea.

Long shot but when I got to the dock today my cover off of my Furuno radar dome 1623 was gone. I am hoping some one might have one off of and old unit that has expired. Thanks Kronic
  4. kronic_fisherguy

OLD SCHOOL TROLLING TACKLE STORE DISPLAY

I was lucky enough to acquire these vintage commercial tackle display boards. They brought back lots of 1970's memories getting the boats rigged for battle and trying to figure out what would be the hot spoon!!
  5. kronic_fisherguy

Yamaha Kicker Tilt/Trim Motor housing.

Yamaha tilt and trim motor housing for sale or trade ??. Fits later Yamaha kickers.Most trim motors fail from corrosion due to housing rust damage. $ 100
  6. kronic_fisherguy

Road salt run off into smaller streams and feeder creeks.

When I was living in Whistler I always wondered if the road salt and anti icing hurt the trout/fish populations spawning in the creeks and streams during run off events. This could apply to small Coho creeks etc through out BC . Have a look at the link I provided with some interesting data. It...
  7. kronic_fisherguy

Vintage Gatley stuff.

Assorted collectable C.M Gatley items. Make an offer Deal or no Deal!
  8. kronic_fisherguy

Mercruiser/Yamaha prop for sale 15P

Every one should have a spare prop. This prop in very good condition. I have been told it will fit larger Yamaha outboards as well Please confirm for your self. Numbers on prop barrel. EO Quick Silver 16312 A4 15 P Numbers on hub. 48 16312 15 250-714-4237 $75.00
  9. kronic_fisherguy

New condition Mustang "Large" Cruiser suit

In new condition shadows in pictures are not stains. $225
  10. kronic_fisherguy

Big Wave Dave Fog images.

New to me and interesting images showing the extent of the fog banks off of the West Coast Vancouver Is. http://www.bigwavedave.ca/images.htm
  11. kronic_fisherguy

Bamfield 27 foot 5th wheel trailer for seasonal rental available.

Turnkey across the street from moorage and fuel. Close to the major shopping district. Access to Internet and satellite all set up just needs subscriptions. Adult camp great people and hard core fisher folk. No late night partiers.PM for more info...
  12. kronic_fisherguy

Stainless prop mercury for sale.

Stainless good condition off of a Merc 5.0 Litre. Model # 48-16312-15 $ 125.00 I am in Ladysmith 250-751-4873
  13. kronic_fisherguy

Looking for a vinyl deck installer mid island Ladysmith area.

Looking for a good vinyl deck installer to repair and heat weld vinyl decking. kronic 250-751-4873
  14. kronic_fisherguy

Goetz Remote steering setup.

Goetz Troll eze setup.Thumb control toggle switch controls hydraulic ram to steer kicker. Worked perfect when un-installed. $275.00 or trade for what have you vintage fishing. I am in Ladysmith 250-751-4873...
  15. kronic_fisherguy

An idea on measuring a halibut quickly along side the boat.

Tie a length of flourescent flagging tape longer than 126 cm to a large enough quick change swivel.Lay the setup on the floor and measure off 126 cms and cut it to length.When the fish is along side snap the swivel over the leader above the hook and it should slide down to the Halis mouth. The...
  16. kronic_fisherguy

Swap two twenty pound canon balls for two 15 lbers or trade for why!

Thought I needed them but I don't . Brand new. I am in Ladysmith. kronic 250-751-4873
  17. kronic_fisherguy

Vintage salmon plugs.

Vintage salmon plugs wanted $$. Still collecting!!Always looking to add to my collection.Cash $$ or trade vintage decoys, BC reels, Hardy tackle, cane rods etc!
  18. kronic_fisherguy

Salmon sized British made flyreel for sale or trade.

3 1/2 "wide drum "Farlows" Serpent flyreel Excellent in factory bag and makers marked box $200 I will also trade for something to add to my BC vintage tackle collection. I live in Ladysmith 250-751-4873
  19. kronic_fisherguy

Few Center pins and baitcasters for sale or trade.

4" Silex Superba.$300 Big old "Dam"made in Germany Bakelite and metal $60. A couple of "Seldex" one Black one Grey 70.00 each. 3 1/2" unmarked Allcock Mint in box. 275.00 A couple of Quantum Iron level wind baitcasters. 45.00 each Will also trade for something for my Vintage BC tackle...
  20. kronic_fisherguy

Vintage and user reels for sale or trade.

Tub of old reels out of storage need a new home.Prices range from $25-$300. First come first served. I live in Ladysmith. kronic...
Back