Search results

1. kronic_fisherguy

Intersting fishing tackle history in BC - The ones who helped form local fishing habits.

A good buddy passed this on to me as he knew I had a interest in collecting BC bred salmon tackle. The "Scotty Triple Threat Lure" I have seen a Scotty salmon plug and box combo and would like to add one to my BC collection. Also pictured is a "Pintail "plug Hanson plastics Vancouver BC
  2. kronic_fisherguy

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

Here is a foursome of imported Swedes!
  3. kronic_fisherguy

40th bday charter/lodge ideas?

Rocky Point Charters!! There is not a harder working guide on the coast and gets the job done!!!! Great accommodations . Bamfield is an easy drive with the road chip sealed from Port Alberni.
  4. kronic_fisherguy

Here is a British made "Dingley"copy of a Hardy Perfect. What makes this special to me it is stamped C.M GATLEY OF Vancouver BC. He was a manufacturer retailer of quality rods,reels,lures and terminal tackle in the 1950s .
  5. kronic_fisherguy

Here are some BC manufactured reels and a copy of a Vancouver Sun article authored by Lee Straight describing the return of sporting tackle to retailer's just after ww2. I would like to add original boxes or paper work to my collection .I mainly collect BC vintage fishing tackle and decoys...
  6. kronic_fisherguy

Here are some old woodies!
  7. kronic_fisherguy

Hardy Hiduminium Major .

I am looking to rehome this 4 inch Hardy Major made in Hidumiun alloy. The reel is complete and original. It was purchased from the Granville Island Angling museum in the 90s. The reel is stamped inside with H. Looking for offers to $750 . I would also consider potential trades for vintage...
  8. kronic_fisherguy

Wanted Yamaha 2003 T9.9 Carburetor.

Thanks been looking just need to find the right one. I have the oem part number just cant match to after market.
  9. kronic_fisherguy

Wanted Yamaha 2003 T9.9 Carburetor.

Any parts motors kicking around?? Looking to put this engine back in the game.
  10. kronic_fisherguy

Furuno radar dome cover lost at sea.

No luck still on the hunt.
  11. kronic_fisherguy

Thanks !!!! I will call tomorrow.
  12. kronic_fisherguy

Long shot but when I got to the dock today my cover off of my Furuno radar dome 1623 was gone. I am hoping some one might have one off of and old unit that has expired. Thanks Kronic
  13. kronic_fisherguy

Early season trip recommendations?

Rocky Point Charters in Bamfield!! Great accommodations and excellent work ethic. Always somewhere to fish in Barkley Sound.
  14. kronic_fisherguy

OLD SCHOOL TROLLING TACKLE STORE DISPLAY

I was lucky enough to acquire these vintage commercial tackle display boards. They brought back lots of 1970's memories getting the boats rigged for battle and trying to figure out what would be the hot spoon!!
  15. kronic_fisherguy

Yamaha Kicker Tilt/Trim Motor housing.

Yamaha tilt and trim motor housing for sale or trade ??. Fits later Yamaha kickers.Most trim motors fail from corrosion due to housing rust damage. $ 100
  16. kronic_fisherguy

Road salt run off into smaller streams and feeder creeks.

When I was living in Whistler I always wondered if the road salt and anti icing hurt the trout/fish populations spawning in the creeks and streams during run off events. This could apply to small Coho creeks etc through out BC . Have a look at the link I provided with some interesting data. It...
Back