Search results

1. W

French Creek Salmon Derby Aug 22-24, 2014...

French Creek Salmon Derby Aug 22-24, 2014... Hey everyone, just a little reminder that we'll be having another local salmon derby this weekend. Derby headquarters will be at the French Creek Marine Pub. Tickets are $10.00/Rod, tickets available at French Creek Harbour Store-(250) 248-8912, or...
  2. W

2013 French Creek Salmon Derby Aug 23-25

French Creek Salmon Derby Aug/23-25, 2013... Hey everyone, just a little reminder that we'll be having another local salmon derby at the end of the month. Derby headquarters will be at the French Creek Marine Pub. Tickets are $10.00/Rod, tickets available at French Creek Marina Store-(250)...
  3. W

French Creek Marina Store-2013 Tidal Water Licences!

Hey everyone, I thought I would let people know this store has the new licences in now. I heard there may be a delay in the manual hand written licences reaching the various stores we are accustomed to getting them at-On time. They must of gotten on it as they sold me licence# 000001! What I...
  4. W

King Tide

I went down to French Creek Marina before work today and saw the awesome King Tide. it was a 16.9' high tide! I've lived here for a while, and can"t recall seeing a tide this big. i t ook a few pictures I thought were interesting. check them out! Western Star
  5. W

French Creek Salmon Derby Aug/24-26, 2012...

French Creek Salmon Derby Aug/24-26, 2012... Hey everyone, just a little reminder that we'll be having another local salmon derby at the end of the month. Derby headquarters will be at the French Creek Marine Pub. Tickets are $10.00/Rod, tickets available at French Creek Marina Store-(250)...
Back