Search results

1. Bifmalibu

Remington 870 - $450

Nanaimo
  2. Bifmalibu

Remington 870 - $450

Remington 870 3" I bought this used and have never taken it out. Poor thing needs to be used. Two chokes and wrench 450$. PM and I can send more pictures.
  3. Bifmalibu

Tikka T3 300 Win Mag

Tikka T3 300 Win Mag with Vortex Diamondback HP 3-12x42. Diy rattle can paint job on standard synthetic stock. Stainless barrel and action. 1350$ for the combo. Located in Nanaimo but I'm all over the place. Pm and I'll text you more photos.
  4. Bifmalibu

Driving an EV pickup

Meh...minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things. Gas is 2 bucks a litre these days. Not to mention, all this EV infrastructure is still in its infancy. It can only get better from here.
  5. Bifmalibu

Why buy from a reputable manufacturer and how to deal with them when things go wrong

Makes me think of the boat that somebody on the forum had built up in CR. He messed up the side height and self bailing, I think, and built a new boat for him. That's how you want to be thought of in your business, as being stand up person that still believes in the value of a handshake.
  6. Bifmalibu

Window replacements in older house.

We remove windows every day by cutting between the siding and the frame, regardless of exterior finish material. Combination of multitool, sawzall and grinder. Our installers leave the flange intact, behind the siding, connect flashing tape(siga or 3M) then install the new window without...
  7. Bifmalibu

Need 2018 BC Building Code

I got a code book you can borrow. I'm in Nanaimo as well.
  8. Bifmalibu

26 x 9.5 northwest aluminum craft Build

Deadly. How does the F150 do pulling it?
  9. Bifmalibu

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

What are the deets on that Sea Legend? I know of one Sea Legend owner in Vic who passed away last year. Wondering if that could be the boat? He was a good fella.
  10. Bifmalibu

Help With Motor Height

That makes sense, I think I went from a 3 blade 13 to a 4 blade 15 pitch.
  11. Bifmalibu

Help With Motor Height

Don't 4 blades generally increase rpm? Or have I got that backward? I went to 4 blade on my Arima and my rpm went up about 500.
  12. Bifmalibu

Double Eagle 185 Build

Man you're doing a great job. That first dock rash is gonna hurt!
  13. Bifmalibu

Driving an EV pickup

I want one. I'd say next year, but things are just so economically turbulent. A guy could find a deal and make out like a bandit or the forecasted lowering of rates may drive another market frenzy and one could wind up paying more. It's a challenging time for large purchases.
  14. Bifmalibu

anchor fishing plugs in the vedder mouth

The good old days. We never knew how good we had it.
  15. Bifmalibu

40th bday charter/lodge ideas?

I'm going to recommend David and Marilyn Murphy out of Kyuquot. Great everything.
  16. Bifmalibu

17 foot tinner salt water fishing

It can get gnarly under the lions gate. But if you go when the forecast is nice, you'll probably have a good day. Just be aware that ocean currents stacked up with tides and winds create a very different sea state than wind waves in a lake. I'd suggest wading in carefully and ensure you have...
  17. Bifmalibu

26 x 9.5 northwest aluminum craft Build

So cool. Congrats! Thanks for sharing with us.
  18. Bifmalibu

Driving an EV pickup

Why? People with a common interest discussing the pros and cons of their mutual interest. Sounds quite a bit like any online forum. Or is it just because of the FB affiliation you think it's the worst?
  19. Bifmalibu

LEH What you got!

Another season in the books. I ended up finding a decent island Buck and never hunted the mainland. Looking forward to Spring Bear with the bow.
Back