Search results

1. fishnwhenIcan

Crab Traps in Langley REDUCED PRICE $95.00

Hi, I have two 24” square traps used a couple of times and one round commercial trap that is older and requires a little mending around the rot cord opening. They come with three 100’ lead core sinking ropes and various floats and bait cages. $120 for all of it. REDUCED TO $95.00
  2. fishnwhenIcan

Free Magazines and Cruising guide

Hi, Located in Langley. I have about 100 Pacific Yachting and Canadian Yachting magazines. These are the ones you get when you are a member of the CPS. They date back to 2013 and forward. A lot of these are unread and all in good shape. They have some good stories on different Islands and...
  3. fishnwhenIcan

SOLD!! Lead core and three strand rope

SOLD!! $80 for all the rope. Located in Langley. I have a selection of 5/16” lead core rope; 1- 400’ new Pacific Lead Core coil $55 1 - 150’ new “ $22 1 - 200’ used once $25 I also have some 3 strand rope as well. I’m not sure on the type maybe you’ll know. 1 - 130’ long new 1 -...
  4. fishnwhenIcan

SOLD!! Prawn Traps Price Reduced!!!

Price Reduced $30 each or $50 for the pair Located in Langley I have two Dependable, that’s the brand, foldable Prawn Traps. Used once. They are 32”x18”x12”. I’m looking for $40 each or $75 for the pair.
  5. fishnwhenIcan

Sold!!! Polyform A1 floats

Reduced Price $50 for the pair. Located in Langley. I have two A1 Polyform Buoys. One is brand new one has been used once. I want $40 for the new one and $35 for the one I used once as you will need to paint over the felt pen I used to put my name and phone # on it. If you take both you can...
  6. fishnwhenIcan

EZ Pull Pot Puller SOLD

Located in Langley. I have a Ez Pull pot puller. It’s probably about 15 years old but has been used very little. I think the brand is now called EZ Puller and they are really expensive about $1200usd on their site. It’s one of the best pullers out there. It’s mostly sat in my garage as my boat...
  7. fishnwhenIcan

15lb pancake down rigger balls SOLD

I have 2 pancake style downrigger balls $70.00 for the pair located in Langley.
  8. fishnwhenIcan

Rods and tackle for sale

Hi guys, I'm clearing out some gear as I just have way too much. This is a start and I will likely have more to come if I'm able to part with it. Shoot me a message if you want anything. Thanks! For rods 2 Shimano Convergence mooching rods, medium heavy in good shape $30 each. SOLD 1 Shimano...
  9. fishnwhenIcan

Yamaha F150 issues

Came back from Sandheads last Sunday and the engine ran really rough not able to get over 4200 rpm. I went to the marina this afternoon looking to find the issue. Had the throttle up around 1800 rpm and started pulling spark plug leads one at a time. Number 1 and # 4 pulled the engine down...
  10. fishnwhenIcan

Garmin TR1 GOLD

Selling a used 4 year old Garmin TR1. It's on a Yamaha 9.9 High Thrust so if you have one of those then the cylinder bracket will work for you otherwise you will need the one for your motor. I just have the wired remote and no throttle actuator but those are motor specific. I want $1500.00 for...
  11. fishnwhenIcan

Best options for suspension seats

Ok, I think I want to do something for suspension seats for my North River but not sure on which way to go? Mariner Suspension seats are well over 3 grand for a pair landed which is just too much. Air could be an option but do you just buy bases and adapt the current seats or buy the complete...
  12. fishnwhenIcan

Yamaha F150 Balancer replacement

Hi Guys, I've got a 2004 F150 with 480 hours on it and a fellow member happened to mention the infamous balancer issue in a pm that I wasn't previously aware of. It sounds like it's something I should replace. Done a little google reading but I seem to be coming across various part #s and...
  13. fishnwhenIcan

Volvo D4S-260

Hey guys, looking at a few different boats and wondering if any of you guys could share your experiences and opinions on the Volvo D4-260hp and outdrive combinations. How have they treated you? What to expect for typical costs and hours for repairs and maintenance? And I guess most importantly...
  14. fishnwhenIcan

Solas Rubex Prop

I have a Solas Rubex 15p 4 blade prop for sale. Not a mark on it. Used for 1 hour for testing, not the right prop for my boat. I want $90.00 cash for it. Comes with the fancy box they come in but you will need one of the interchangeable hubs to fit your motor.
  15. fishnwhenIcan

Used Tr1 what's it worth?

Hey guys, I'm probably going to throw my TR1 up for sale. I know a lot of guys seem to like them, me.... not so much. So, I dropped about 3 grand on this thing 4 years ago. It's never worked right for me but I've never spent the time figuring it out. Great sales pitch huh. Anyways, I'm not going...
  16. fishnwhenIcan

Golf Clubs

Hey guys, I'm decluttering some so I have room to collect more stuff, I guess! I have an old set of right handed clubs I've had since I was a teenager. I've used them up to now but not many times since then. Wilson BIlly Casper Classic ( I did mention they were old) 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, pw...
  17. fishnwhenIcan

Possesion Advice

Hi Guys, I left a message with fisheries in Vancouver earlier today but have not been contacted back. I'm looking at taking a friend out fishing tomorrow to get her first spring. She's got a concert at Ambleside she's going to go to after so I was going to drop her at the Pier around 3pm and...
  18. fishnwhenIcan

Aluminum Fabricator

Hey guys, I’m looking for some recommendations on a good aluminum fabricator to do some work on my 04 21’ North River Seahawk. The boat has the well style transom not the offshore floatation pod. I’ve pondered my options on whether to sell it and upgrade a few years to get that option but...
  19. fishnwhenIcan

TR1 Gold

Anyone using one? I just put one on, real pricey but I sucked it up as I fish alone quite a bit. So second time using it and first long day. I notice my downriggers getting slow so I fire up the main engine and she turns over real slow but starts. Finished the day running on the main. The...
Back