Search results

1. fishnwhenIcan

Crab Traps in Langley REDUCED PRICE $95.00

t Thank you Derby! That's what I thought. My boat and a lot of my gear will be coming up for sale soon once I figure out pricing.
  2. fishnwhenIcan

BUMP. These need to go. Already a good deal but make me an offer.
  3. fishnwhenIcan

Sold!!! Polyform A1 floats

Thank you!! Catch yourself lots of prawns.
  4. fishnwhenIcan

Hi, I have two 24” square traps used a couple of times and one round commercial trap that is older and requires a little mending around the rot cord opening. They come with three 100’ lead core sinking ropes and various floats and bait cages. $120 for all of it. REDUCED TO $95.00
  5. fishnwhenIcan

SOLD!! Lead core and three strand rope

Bump. Reduced Price $80 for all the rope.
  6. fishnwhenIcan

Sold!!! Polyform A1 floats

Bump. Reduced Price $50 for the pair.
  7. fishnwhenIcan

SOLD!! Prawn Traps Price Reduced!!!

Bump. Price Reduced!!! $30 each or $50 for the pair
  8. fishnwhenIcan

Free Magazines and Cruising guide

Sorry, I should have mentioned Langley.
  9. fishnwhenIcan

Free Magazines and Cruising guide

Hi, Located in Langley. I have about 100 Pacific Yachting and Canadian Yachting magazines. These are the ones you get when you are a member of the CPS. They date back to 2013 and forward. A lot of these are unread and all in good shape. They have some good stories on different Islands and...
  10. fishnwhenIcan

EZ Pull Pot Puller SOLD

Price Drop!!! $500
  11. fishnwhenIcan

Best Air Fryer Recipes

I had one of these but I found it set off my smoke alarm as it seemed to leak quite a bit of smoke. The door does not seal really well. Actually I take that back mine was the same brand but the one they advertised on tv and it had two doors that closed together in the middle.
  12. fishnwhenIcan

15lb pancake down rigger balls SOLD

Check my add then please or if you want to Etransfer me I would hold them for you.
  13. fishnwhenIcan

15lb pancake down rigger balls SOLD

No replies lots of views so let's lower these to $60.00 for the pair. It's only been a day but what the heck.
  14. fishnwhenIcan

EZ Pull Pot Puller SOLD

I think you are probably right. I have the wiring and plug that came with the unit installed and have always used that specific plug. As far as the draw, I don't know but it may be on their site. I never had any issues using the plug and wiring that came with it.
  15. fishnwhenIcan

SOLD!! Lead core and three strand rope

SOLD!! $80 for all the rope. Located in Langley. I have a selection of 5/16” lead core rope; 1- 400’ new Pacific Lead Core coil $55 1 - 150’ new “ $22 1 - 200’ used once $25 I also have some 3 strand rope as well. I’m not sure on the type maybe you’ll know. 1 - 130’ long new 1 -...
Back