1. O

Amundsen TMX 5

Sold. Thanks @kevind and @Stizzla
  2. O

Amundsen TMX 5

Vancouver. Near Nat Bailey stadium.
  3. O

Amundsen TMX 5

Two silver TMX5s for sale. Come with backing and 30lb chartreuse line and neoprene case. Three years old. Used a few days each season. $200 each or $350 for both.
  4. O

Mooching Weights

Are they coated (red)?
  5. O

Red mooching ball weights

Any leads on where to buy red mooching ball weights?
  6. O

Trophy Titan TTSA Mooching rods

Thanks fellas. I wasn't sure if the lower numbers equaled lighter action so this helps. I have no complaints on the Titan power 4 and frankly i find it quite sensitive. Some of my buddies mooch with Shimano Techniums and similar and the Titan is always better at detecting subtle taps. I...
  7. O

Trophy Titan TTSA Mooching rods

I have an 11' Titan Power 4 for mooching and really like the rod. Am thinking of getting a second one but not sure on the difference of Power 3. Is it heavier action? Any advice?
  8. O

2021 Gulf Island Reports

Any one fishing Tent or Alcala point lately? Heading to the cabin for the week so will report.
  9. O

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

What is the weather like at SH now?
  10. O

Prop wash for coho - spoon, buc

Dirk- I fish about 15 feet behind the boat.
  11. O

No takers on the tubby tomics?
  12. O

planning on running a surface line in the prop wash with 4 ounce slider (in the Gulf islands). What do think would be more productive lure - bucktail, Tubby Tomic or spoon? I like the bucktail for nostalgic reasons but think the spoon might be best. Thoughts?
  13. O

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Thanks bondo. Hairy isn’t good for 6 yr old. May try this evening. Tight lines.
  14. O

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

How are the waves and wind at the North Arm right now? Thinking about taking the kids out but seems windy....
  15. O

Valdes Island

I have had some luck on an ebb tide on the west side of Galiano and Valdes, but the flood tide on the Georgia strait side is always way better fishing for me.
  16. O

Rally Against DFO In Planning For July Long Weekend

DFO is only motivated by fear. For this regulation change to be considered a temporary experiment that was reversed next year, they will need to experience serious pressure. Working the media effectively (with a strategy), coordinated and organised letter writing campaigns, evidence submitted...
  17. O

smelly jelly

I was thinking of maybe applying the jelly with a Q tip. avoid the fingers all together. might make my sandwiches taste better too.
  18. O

smelly jelly

What are the views on scent? I have found that it seems to out produce spoons without scent, but I have also had some issues with it getting on the lines and causing unwanted downrigger clip releases. I also left a spoon out on deck in the sun with the jelly on it and it appears to have...
Back