Search results

1. Gham

Yamaha 8hp high thrust $1000 power trim with controls

Selling a nice used 8hp high thrust Yamaha with power tilt and controls. Super low hours and looks like new under the cowl. Can’t remember the year but I believe it’s around 2004. Located in Sidney
  2. Gham

New Shockwave Sentinel for sale.

Hey did you ever sell this?
  3. Gham

2024 Sidney Reports

Here’s the derby winner. 18.4 lbs off the spit on Saturday morning. In 80’ of water dodging crab traps.
  4. Gham

Cellphone case?

Quadlock! They even make a marine dash mount holder that’s waterproof and charges. https://www.quadlockcase.ca/collections/shop-marine
  5. Gham

Pacific Net and Twine SCAM Alert

https://www.pacific-nettwine.com/black-and-gold-islander-mr-3-mooching-reel-limited-time/ Above is the cloned online store showing islander reels under $100…. https://pacificnetandtwine.com/products/mr3goldblk And this is the real website.
  6. Gham

Pacific Net and Twine SCAM Alert

Hey all, Just letting you know there is a fake Pacific Net and Twine website up and running and the deals are too good to be true. If anyone knows the owners of PNT please let them know someone has cloned their website to scam buyers.
  7. Gham

2 hali rods, gaff, scotty weight mates

I’ll take that technium off your hands
  8. Gham

Wanted Bunk Beds misc houshold items Vancouver / Lower Mainland for a sad situation

I’d got a couple night stands/side tables, coming to the mainland for Christmas. I’d also buy an ikea gift card for them to help. Having lost a sister to domestic violence this stuff hits close to home for me and glad to help.
  9. Gham

WTB Kicker with charging

Still looking for a kicker? I’ve got a yammy 8hp high thrust that I am thinking about selling.
  10. Gham

2023 Gulf Island Reports

Just dropped lines at porlier on the inside and had a wild on right away
  11. Gham

2023 Sidney Reports

That’s right! She’s still grinning ear to ear with the trophy in her bedroom. Here’s the winning combo she picked. But what a slow day fishing…. Our 15.8 was the only keeper of the day for us.
  12. Gham

2023 Sidney Reports

August can be great fishing around Sidney. I’ve had some unreal fishing first light at powder warf in mid to late August
  13. Gham

Advice on buying used outboard/things to look for

you can get the motor to turn over to do a compression test with a battery and jumper cables. Won’t cause any issues. Ground to block and positive to positive starter terminal. Pulling the plugs is also a good indicator. Look for clean combustion. Any signs of rust on the portion of the plug...
  14. Gham

2023 Sidney Reports

I’ve got a commercial ice machine at my shop in Sidney. Could potentially hook some members up if needed.
  15. Gham

2023 Gulf Island Reports

I saw a Scotsman down near the end of south Pender when going to the lamb bbq around 1pm.
  16. Gham

WTB: Used long leg kicker 8hp - 9.9hp

I might have a 8hp high thrust xl shaft Yamaha with controls coming off my boat soon. I’m upgrading to power tilt. I think it’s a 2007 in good shape. Haven’t thought about price yet.
  17. Gham

2023 Sidney Reports

Gave Isabella point a couple passes this evening. Loaded with fish and bait but couldn’t find a hatchery. Here’s a pic of one hitting on the fish finder. Ended up landing 13 in a hour and a half.
  18. Gham

2023 Sidney Reports

For anyone wondering where the boundary is for the marked hatchery opening.
  19. Gham

2023 Sidney Reports

Where are you fishing @Slack tide ?
  20. Gham

ISO 3500 pickup truck

My sister has a 2022 Ram 3500 diesel Laramie crew cab in white she wants to sell with only 4500kms on it. She decided to go for a mega cab instead.
Back