Search results

1. jwood99

September Coho Fishing

Yes you’re are 100% correct. Something I was thinking about over the winter and going to change how I do it!
  2. jwood99

September Coho Fishing

September can bring some beautiful Coho to the Prince Rupert area and last September was on fire. Three of us headed out for two days of fishing and had an amazing time!
  3. jwood99

Jetski fish or use a boat, ? For a newbie?

Definitely not an easy place to learn. Lots of other things going on
  4. jwood99

The Man with No Bananas

Hey the channel is called “clearly coastal”. If that doesn’t work here’s a link to the channel itself https://youtube.com/@clearlycoastal2102?si=ONiHw5vyljbSR2mZ
  5. jwood99

The Man with No Bananas

It really was!
  6. jwood99

The Man with No Bananas

A friend learned on another buddies boat about the superstition of not bringing bananas onto the boat and he hasn't heard the end of it! We enjoy giving him a good time, so the name of this video was easy when he came out fishing with me! He redeemed himself this day big time as well!
  7. jwood99

Jetski fish or use a boat, ? For a newbie?

The fishing off of a jets definitely isn't easy, after one season I still have a lot to learn, having said that when you do get into some fish its absolutely amazing, a way different feel than in a boat!
  8. jwood99

Maiden Voyage

Thank you!
  9. jwood99

Maiden Voyage

This video from last summer was the maiden voyage with my Hewescraft 270, it was a great two days of fishing and an unreal visit from a pod of Orcas. Love getting out on the water and the experiences it gives us!
  10. jwood99

Coho madness

Thank you! lol yeah that line was hilarious! I’m definitely going to be trying bucktailing this summer
  11. jwood99

Coho madness

It was amazing!
  12. jwood99

Coho madness

I did! I love them! Thank you very much
  13. jwood99

Coho madness

Yeah we couldn’t believe we had it all to our self as well, I remember us mentioning that a couple times that day.
  14. jwood99

Coho madness

100% agree with you about our impacts and not trying to just fill the freezer.
  15. jwood99

Coho madness

Last summer we had a day to remember, 45 min to get our limit for three of Coho, what an unreal day! Check it out!
  16. jwood99

Return of Netman

She loves coming out!
  17. jwood99

Return of Netman

Couple years ago my buddy earned the nickname netman for his incredible netting skills, last summer netman returned!
  18. jwood99

Boating the Inside passage

I like both of them for different reasons. Overall I like the hewes better. Feels more stable and I like the range and twins better. The ranger was very good boat though
  19. jwood99

Last week I posted the British Columbia portion of the Inside Passage, this week the Alaska part that we travelled in 2022 I cover. Thanks!
  20. jwood99

Oh awesome thank you!! It's an amazing route to take!
Back