Search results

1. BigReel

2 - Penn Fathom Masters 600

$250 Best Manual downriggers. Excellent condition. Comes with mounts. Braided line.
  2. BigReel

2015 Mercury starter for 15/20/25/30hp

Sold my Mercury kicker and still have this starter. Like new condition. $100. Nice to have as a spare new ones are like $500-700 part # 853805T03 Works for multiple years/hp
  3. BigReel

8oz Salmon cans for canning

My neighbor is selling a ton (he has thousands) of cans/lids used for canning. 8oz. See picture. They go for a buck each in the store. Asking .50 cent each. Or cheaper if you take a large lot. He has some sealers to if you need for sale as well...
  4. BigReel

Bentley Mfg Seats

Bentley Mfg Seats Black Heavy duty slider underneath These seats go for more than $500usd each. They have a bit of experience/used but are in good overall shape. Your back will love them. Bentleys come factory in osprey/seasport/skagit boats and probably others. Selling the pair for $500...
  5. BigReel

WTB 24-32ft boat

Looking for a new used boat. 24ft Up to 32ft. Trailer is a must. Stand up head. Dual outboards or possibly a diesel. I keep a good eye on the market and have seen most kijiji/craigslist boats. Looking for a deal like everyone else. I dont mind going to USA. But maybe there is something out...
  6. BigReel

Tell us about the boat that got away..

Did you sell your dream boat? Did you miss the best deal you've ever seen? Did your buddy sell his boat without asking you? Did someone offer $100 more and get the boat? Tell your story or post a pic.
  7. BigReel

Lowrance SonicHub 2

Makes your HDS or simrad the stereo for your boat. Controls on the screen. ( https://www.harbourchandler.ca/shop/electronics-and-navigation/lowrance-sonichub-marine-audio-server-with-speakers/ ) $440 at Harbour Chandler Selling for $250.
  8. BigReel

Lowrance Autopilot

$1000 Lowrance Hydraulic Auto Pilot Brand new in box ( https://www.radioworld.ca/low-outboardpilot )
  9. BigReel

Opus Navis/Skagit Orca build thread

Seems like everyone appreciates a good build thread so I'm posting up about a recent project I picked up. The boat was a work/dive boat and has some miles on her but I plan to bring the Orca back to life. The boat as it sits now is in rough shape. Has only a throttle and motor installed and...
  10. BigReel

Wanted: Kicker, HDS, Downriggers, etc etc

Need some parts fix up the boat. Kicker-15hp preferred but open to anything. Mercury main installed. HDS Gen3 for rear station 2x Scotty 2106B HP downriggers 3g/4g Radar Diesel Heater Those are the majors. Also need the little stuff like stereo, VHF, wiring, switches, fenders, etc etc.
  11. BigReel

Winter Harbour Tips and Tricks - 1st trip to Quatsino

Headed out this weekend for 3 nights to Winter Harbour and we are rookies to the area. Looking for the best spot for moorage as we plan to sleep on the boat. We are bringing food and gas. I hear the outpost has ice. Launch from Coal Harbour. Any tips from the experienced? Anywhere to store...
  12. BigReel

2011 Striper 2101 Alaskan hardtop/outboard/low hours

2011 Seaswirl Striper - 40 Hours 2101 walk around Alaska Hardtop 175 Suzuki outboard 9.9 Suzuki kicker Lowrance Elite 5 Shorelander dual axle w/ 4 wheel disc Lots options. Washdown, lockers, etc SOLD This is the perfect BC boat. Easy to tow, enclosed, nice cuddy, room to fish, can handle big water.
  13. BigReel

boat loans on a private sale

A friend of mine is looking at a boat from a private sale and will need a loan north of 60k. Boat has a recent survey. Does anyone have a suggestion for companies other than the big 5 banks for a recreational/personal loan? Tyler
  14. BigReel

Wanted: Scotty 2106 or 2116 HP downriggers

As the title says im looking for 2106 or 2116 scotty downriggers. I have 2 freshly serviced from scotty in vic 1106b downriggers i will sell after i find new downriggers.
  15. BigReel

New boat! Skagit Orca

Picked up my dream boat this week. I see a few members have skagits. Any tips or suggestions for these boats?
  16. BigReel

Halibut fishing Barkley Sound

Can anyone give some tips for halibut out of Barkley sound? I planning a trip for this saturday and i have never fished hali before. Launch from Port. Possibly Ucluelet. Are there any lodges or moorage open for overnighting right now?
  17. BigReel

2010 Kingfisher 2425 Experience - Loaded

2010 Kingfisher 2425 Experience. SOLD
  18. BigReel

What do you keep on your boat for tools and spares?

I had an issue at the dock the other day (water in fuel) and it made me realize my kit wasn't fully stocked for some issues that could come up on the water. Some people are more prepared because of the species fished and areas they travel to. While others just hope for the best and regret it...
  19. BigReel

Used 2010 Mercury 200hp. What is it worth?

Im considering a new motor but wondering what the value of my current unit might be. 2010 Mercury 200 (L4) 590 hours shop serviced with receipts runs great. no problems. Just motor no controls. What would it be worth?
Back