3. Stizzla

2003 Twin DF140s- $9800

Would be deadly on a 23’ Grady or similar
  4. Stizzla

2003 Twin DF140s- $9800

Under 600 hours! Just broken in
  5. Stizzla

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Agreed! I hear that beauty might be hitting the market pretty soon too. The plot thickens…
  6. Stizzla

I didn’t typically load more than 2-3 people on the boat so I can’t say how it did with tons of people in it… Top speed was around 37mph with 90 and about 48mph if I’m not mistaken with the 115.
  7. Stizzla

If had 90 and 115. The 90 gets you there. The 115 gets you there faster. 90 is bottom line acceptable, and most do come with 90’s from the dealer. Plus the e-tech would have a little more oomph being a 2 stroke and a bit lighter
  8. Stizzla

The newer eagle for $35k is a solid price in today’s market. This tyee looks like a generally good condition hull and would look great after 5-6 hours of elbow grease.@ExFlyGuy https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1451699549117148/?ref=browse_tab
  9. Stizzla

In Memoriam

Vern was my cannonball guy, so as you can imagine, I got to know him very well! I paid off his house and sent him on numerous luxury vacations. In all seriousness, everytime I went to his place we had a nice talk, I’d help him move something heavy and we’d enjoy his nice farm view. RIP VERN!
  10. Stizzla

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

This looks like a solid report. In reality, it was so much more to me… Now that I have been boatless for so long, I have been losing my passion for fishing. Having a bud like @Original, who takes me out and doesn’t ask for a thing, lets me fight all the fish, gives me all the catch and even...
  11. Stizzla

Boat Load Of Tackle

Then one day I will buy some gear again
  12. Stizzla

Boat Load Of Tackle

For sale is soooo much tackle. A guide tackle box to store it in. Incudes hali weights, weight scale, Downrigger braid galore, safety stuff, tons of spoons by AP, Westcoast, and skinny g’s etc. hooochies. Flashers, plugs, Teaser heads, hooks, swivels, bonker, Scotty clips, 12” bubba knife etc...
  13. Stizzla

I’d take her for a ride.
  14. Stizzla

What an epic machine!
  15. Stizzla

Retaining wall contractor Victoria

Haha not mine. I’m a site superintendent for GT Mann. Get to do some nice houses!
  16. Stizzla

Retaining wall contractor Victoria

I just used Raposo Landscaping for a granite wall to match the existing wall on a project and he was awesome. Reasonable price, showed up on time and great attention to detail. He did the steps as well.
  17. Stizzla

What are they worth? 2006 Yamaha f150s

Sorry it took so long… I couldn’t stop staring at the pics of your boat. I’m in love! I agree with the others of the price point of $10k per motor rigged. You can always try higher and see if they get attention. If they don’t, pull the ad and relist lower a few days later.
  18. Stizzla

Engines on Facebook Used Victoria and Craigslist

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/928445322340908/?ref=browse_tab Cheap Honda 135 and kicker!
  19. Stizzla

Tyson vs Paul....

Of no relevance to how the fight will go, but I got a kick out of this.
Back