Search results

1. Sliver09

Riviera maya - mid April

My fiancé gifted us a trip to a riviera maya this pst Christmas, nice gal she is. We have been once before together and went on a charter provided through the resort we stayed at. We were there at the end of October and fished out of puerto Morelos, fishing was average and the charter was also...
  2. Sliver09

Scammy DMs…anyone else?

Hey sfbc community, I recently posted a wanted ad for a helm seat in the buy/sell forum. Today I’ve received two DM responses from what seem to me like Scammy sources. Both were new members in minutes of sending the messages and asking me to email someone else that had a helm seat for sale...
  3. Sliver09

WTB - helm seat

I’m looking for a decent quality helm seat for my 21’ trophy. Max seat width would be 21” Just thought I’d put it out there before I go dump $300+ For anything new. Thanks in advance. Located South Island
  4. Sliver09

Tempres probax Seats

I’m looking to upgrade the seating in my trophy pro. I’ve got my eyes on the tempress probax series, however I wanted to put it out there to the community for some real world reviews on this product. It’ll be about $650 for a pair, so some feedback prior to purchase would be great. And if you...
  5. Sliver09

2006 Honda 15 four stroke outboard

selling my kicker if anyone is interested. reply through usedvic ad or a PM here. cheers https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2006-Honda-15-four-stroke-outboard-_37046473.lite?preview=insert&new=true&posted
  6. Sliver09

4 rolls marine upholstery - white

I was sent extra rolls of marine weatherproof upholstery on a recent order. Colour is white with a cross hatch to give it a “carbon fibre” look. Material looks pretty durable as well Rolls are 54” x 60” $35/roll located in colwood
  7. Sliver09

Mercury dealer south VI

Hey guys, relocated to Victoria from Port Moody earlier this year and am considering a repower. I was hoping to hear anyone’s positive recommendations for a merc dealer on south VI. thanks in advance, cheers.
  8. Sliver09

18 pound cannon balls used with snubber

Just looking for some feedback here... I recently picked up a set of the Scotty cannon ball snubbers for my 1106 DRs Curious if any of you have experience using the snubbers with 18 pound cannon balls? I'm a bit cautious of the weight difference from the 12 to the 18 pounders, will the snubbers...
  9. Sliver09

Boat canvas

Looking to have a cruising curtain made for my 20' trophy pro hard top. Could anyone offer any recommendations for quality work at a good value? Lower mainland area. Thank you in advance!
Back