Search results

1. mountain man

WTB Hardy ultralite cls 7000 fly reel

I know it is a long shot but i thought i would see if anybody has one they can part with, a hardy ultralite cls 7000
  2. mountain man

Yamaha 4 stroke f9.9smh

Yamaha 4 stroke out board bought brand new changed my mind and not buying bigger boat so it will be too much motor for my boat paid 2912.00 would like 2600.00 comes with brand new tank.
  3. mountain man

BUCKTAIL PATTERNS

Hi i was just wondering if anybody has a couple of good bucktail patterns they would like to share, i am going to tie some up for the coming season any info would be great. THANK YOU in advance
  4. mountain man

Plugged water tubes on outboards

Was just wondering what everyone else does, i flush every time they have been in salt water.I have a 150 yamaha and a 9.9 yamaha, seem to have a problem with the 150 almost every time, it gets plugged right at the end, so i just take a wire and run it in a couple of times and it cleans it out...
  5. mountain man

thunder jet boat Owners

What does everybody do for winter storage / cover right now i pay for storage. Does anybody have ideas. They tell me if i tarp it the tarp will rub the paint and scratch it and rub on the aluminum and turn it black. Would appreciate any ideas and thoughts THANKS MM
  6. mountain man

thunder jet anchor

Hi i have a Chinook of/ob 20 ft with extended transom have a anchor for it but is too small was wondering what everybody else has . Thank you in advance m/m
  7. mountain man

port alberni sockeye

Thought i would see if anybody has heard what the prediction is for the up coming season. Thanks for the info.
  8. mountain man

sockeye forcast for port alberni

Was wondering if anybody has guess on the size of return for this year. With the snow pack low might hold up a little more. Thanks
  9. mountain man

Fish finder gps

What is everybody using on the west coast for fish finder and gps buying on for the first time. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
  10. mountain man

Sockeye in port alberni

Was wondering what it looks like for the sockeye this year. Is it a big run or small one THANKS Guys
  11. mountain man

sockeye fishing in port alberni

Was wondering if anybody has been out for sockeye in the canal. Thanks for the info
  12. mountain man

port alberni sockeye

Just wondering what it looks like for sockeye this year, what do they expect for numbers.
Back