Search results

1. mountain man

WTB Hardy ultralite cls 7000 fly reel

I know it is a long shot but i thought i would see if anybody has one they can part with, a hardy ultralite cls 7000
  2. mountain man

2018 Alberni Inlet Reports

Was wondering if anybody nows what they are biting on this year or if you can recall what they were biting on four years ago. GW
  3. mountain man

Yamaha 150 owners...quick question

So far so good on my 20 thunder jet but i do the maintenance on it every year and run the additive in the fuel because it does not get a lot of hours in a year :)
  4. mountain man

Advice: Best supplier online order

I am in kamloops and i deal with harbour chandler and everytime i deal with them i am more impressed. I bought all my electronics and down riggers and marine radio. I also bought life jackets. I purchased them this time of year and got boat show pricing even after the boat show. One other thing...
  5. mountain man

Scotty DR Deals

I would recommend harbour chandler ,i have dealt with them for 4 years and found there service is excellent and there boat show prices are good also. JUST MY TWO BITS
  6. mountain man

Silver Streak or Thunder Jet

I would recommend thunder jet i own a 20 ft Chinook ob/ os with full transom and love it there are minor issues i have fixed but overall boat has been great, and for people that say aluminum boats are ruff i do not think they have road in the new ones just saying.
  7. mountain man

Yamaha 4 stroke f9.9smh

Yamaha 4 stroke out board bought brand new changed my mind and not buying bigger boat so it will be too much motor for my boat paid 2912.00 would like 2600.00 comes with brand new tank.
  8. mountain man

BUCKTAIL PATTERNS

I will blame it on the good drugs i am on for sinus infection :)
  9. mountain man

BUCKTAIL PATTERNS

Really appreciate the info but i should of been a little more clearer i will be fishing the bigger lakes in the interior , but i will tie some for the chuck . THANKS again
  10. mountain man

BUCKTAIL PATTERNS

Hi i was just wondering if anybody has a couple of good bucktail patterns they would like to share, i am going to tie some up for the coming season any info would be great. THANK YOU in advance
  11. mountain man

Plugged water tubes on outboards

thanks guys:)
  12. mountain man

Thanks for the info.
  13. mountain man

Was just wondering what everyone else does, i flush every time they have been in salt water.I have a 150 yamaha and a 9.9 yamaha, seem to have a problem with the 150 almost every time, it gets plugged right at the end, so i just take a wire and run it in a couple of times and it cleans it out...
  14. mountain man

thunder jet boat Owners

The boat has paint on the half hard top and 4 inches on the sides but yes that is why i bought a aluminum boat also. That is what i thought of doing also with the soft fabric under the tarp. Yes the sagging is what i was worried about also. Thank you gentleman m/m
  15. mountain man

thunder jet boat Owners

What does everybody do for winter storage / cover right now i pay for storage. Does anybody have ideas. They tell me if i tarp it the tarp will rub the paint and scratch it and rub on the aluminum and turn it black. Would appreciate any ideas and thoughts THANKS MM
  16. mountain man

thunder jet anchor

Thank you for the info gentlemen m/m
  17. mountain man

thunder jet anchor

Thanks for the info m/m
  18. mountain man

thunder jet anchor

Hi i have a Chinook of/ob 20 ft with extended transom have a anchor for it but is too small was wondering what everybody else has . Thank you in advance m/m
  19. mountain man

port alberni sockeye

thanks for the info Hope there is a good sport fishery this year
Back