Search results

1. BigBoat

Areas 20-3 and 20-4

Looks like starting Aug.1 these two areas will be open. Have any of you fished these areas in the past? Would the fishing tactics be similar to say the beaches at Renfrew or fishing the Sooke area. I don't recall seeing many guys fishing these areas in past years. Perhaps they weren't open.
  2. BigBoat

For Sale: Hydrofoil Supported Catamaran 21 Foot

I purchased new and customized this boat in 2012. My intent was to tow it behind a larger boat and fish when moored. My first mate went off to college the boat went into storage and was never used. The only hours on the engines are the test hours when the engines were rigged (less than 5 hrs?)...
  3. BigBoat

Help with fish ID

The friend of mine who caught this fish has received differing opinions as to species. Some say sockeye others say coho. I offered to post his pictures on the forum to get some real expert advice from the fishing community. What do you think?
  4. BigBoat

Herring Teaser Head Question

I just picked up the larger size herring head and noticed it looks like the line will thread different to the anchovy heads. There is the usual hole at the back where the toothpick goes, but there is a hole on the top front and another in the middle front. Are these designed to use one or the...
Back