Search results

1. RODNREEL

Does your gear last longer then four minutes?

I got back from fishing and washed off some gear. A couple spoons a few hoochies and three or four flashers. Most were either all or part glow. I left them in the sun to dry for a minimum three hours. I was about to put the gear away and curiosity got the better of me so I put them in a dark...
  2. RODNREEL

A Magical Moment

I love these little guys. What a awesome encounter. Did you have bright red lipstick on :rolleyes:
  3. RODNREEL

Corona Virus: What are you doing to contribute to reduce the curve?

The lady in my life is an essential service worker and has also mentioned a lot of elderly people out picking up a couple nonessential items. Not good stay home save a life and save the health care system from your stupidity.
  4. RODNREEL

Bleeding salmon on small boat

1..Beat it on the end of it's nose so it makes the slot. 2.. Tear it's gills out with my teeth and spit them at DFO.
  5. RODNREEL

I'm no lawyer either but if it comes down to it I'd walk into court with the Charter of Rights in hand. My granpa taught my dad the many joys of fishing and the bonus of fresh fish and my dad taught me and I have the right to pass this tradition on to my kids.
  6. RODNREEL

Slot limit announced....

United we stand divided we fall even further. I know we as THIRD CLASS citizens are getting bent over and dry humped but turning on each other is NOT the answer. The answer is ???????
  7. RODNREEL

This Year's LEH Now Online

Has anyone heard if LEH's are catch and release this year????o_O
  8. RODNREEL

Call to Action – Help Save BC’s Public Fishery

SENT United we stand divided FALL. :mad:
  9. RODNREEL

I have some questions.

http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/rec/licence-permis/Stats/99tocurrent-eng.html Interesting
  10. RODNREEL

I have some questions.

If everyone that fished donated $100 to PSF that would be great but how many actually buck up. If it was added to the stamp all licensed fishers would pay and lets face it the license is the cheapest part.
  11. RODNREEL

I have some questions.

Question 1 Because it's way more fun to tear up the boat looking for a set of pliers that aren't rusted closed to crimp the barb than it is to tie on a lure and chuck it overboard.o_O Question 2 IMO More pounds of fish for the dollars invested with Atlantic salmon $$$ These companies don't give...
  12. RODNREEL

And so it begins....

WOW !!!!!! Dream machine :)
  13. RODNREEL

2019 Herring Spawn Update Thread

Sad but true :(
  14. RODNREEL

Cool thread StormTrooper I learned from watching my father and some of his friends that a person should have more than one or two hobbies.It was mostly hunting and fishing with Dad and his crew. I am unable to sit around for to long so I try to stay busy with hunting,fishing,hiking,mountain...
  15. RODNREEL

Boating with back pain

WOW good stuff. Sounds like you have the wind in your sails :)
  16. RODNREEL

Boating with back pain

Any improvements ?
  17. RODNREEL

BC Sealing Poll

I hit it. Thx
  18. RODNREEL

What do Spring Salmon Eat?

Interesting thread. Thank you
Back