Search results

1. Michael J

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Did a little cleaning and maintenance on my old Wooldridge. Still looks pretty good at 34 years old.
  2. Michael J

Rod Touchup

This is the epoxy I use for building new or repairing fishing rods.
  3. Michael J

Took my boat to Agate Pass Boat Yard , Bainbridge Island , WA to have the old, failing bottom paint blasted off. They applied new epoxy barrier coat and aluminum safe bottom paint. Very professional work. 👍👍.
  4. Michael J

Impeller change for the main and the kicker. Been a couple seasons since it was done. All good now.
  5. Michael J

Lets see your best Friend

Miss Lizzy. Chesapeake Bay Retriever.
  6. Michael J

Anyone find a better trap puller?

Electra Dyne.
  7. Michael J

Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

Garden needed a drink. 91degrees F.
  8. Michael J

New stainless wheel knobs for front and rear steering stations. Out with the old rusty set.
  9. Michael J

Let's see your boat!

I am blessed to have two.
  10. Michael J

Port Alberni parking.

I’m thinking strongly about putting our boat in at Port Alberni and running down the inlet to Poett Nook this year. I have driven the road many times but it has never been something we look forward too. Is the parking situation by the Ford dealership a good option? I am willing to pay to park...
  11. Michael J

2018 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Just got back from 7 days at the Nook. As always the staff and accommodations were top notch. I have a hard time leaving. 3 person crew this year with 12 Springs and only 6 Coho for the journey home. Anchovie was the top producer for us. Had a little trouble this year with losing fish, not quite...
Back