Search results

1. adanac

Guiding: QCL or Rivers Inlet Sportman’s Club

Oh yeah , burnt the candle both ends that’s forsure . Much different now apparently but those were great days. Edited above , still went home with lots of cash . That was just off my wage .
  2. adanac

Guiding: QCL or Rivers Inlet Sportman’s Club

Was only paid 400 dollars my season ( and first guiding season ) I worked at that lodge . Hell of a time though . They ended up changing allot of rules after that season apparently ….. still went home with thousands in cash tips but your bar and tackle tab comes off your wage!
  3. adanac

2024 Sooke Reports

Where and how did you find the opals ?
  4. adanac

Ocean Steelhead

Seen a good handful in the charlottes , seemed like 1 - 2 a year would be brought to the dock or released . Many guys had trouble identifying them. I’ve never had the chance to catch one but my old man has a photo of a 18lber he retained off Langara in the 90’s. In saying that I had two strange...
  5. adanac

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Gibbs delta gear is absolute trash . Won’t spend another nickel in my lifetime fishing that junk . Terribly marketed aswell
  6. adanac

2024 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Moved into south Bowen . Hit a good pocket of fish right away , two keepers 4 under in like 30 mins . Now quiet
  7. adanac

at the hump , quiet so far . Nice conditions
  8. adanac

somewhere between porlier and entrance Saturday . Possibly even run to epsom
  9. adanac

2024 Nanaimo Reports

Fishing structure or in deeper water suspended ?
  10. adanac

Elk Lake

Looking to do something different while working out of town in victoria . What is smallie fishing like this time of year at elk and beaver ? Spots , techniques ? I have only fished smallies on vaseux and osoyoos back in my youth . Fished allot of tubes back then.
  11. adanac

Livewell pump (saltwater) is illegal in BC?

we keep it pretty classic. On anchor we’re able to fish 1- 4 oz banana weights tied into the same leader setups i describe , all tide dependant . The chinook tend to hit from below so it really doesn’t make a difference . Most bites you get a slack line bite .
  12. adanac

2024 Nanaimo Reports

How successful have you been doing this ? Also what lodge/area
  13. adanac

Just put our third one of these healthy fish in the boat , 197’ of cable in 165’ off the hook . Glow cuttle hoochie doin work
  14. adanac

Just ****** loaded with bait out here at thrasher in 170’ - 200’, not a sniff
  15. adanac

Should be either at thrasher or porlier for first light tomorrow , after today’s fishing and reports I’m not too sure where to start . Bit of a ghost town
  16. adanac

Update on exploratory plug fishing at the hump s
  17. adanac

Fished bell -NA 1 - 330 not even a shaker . Doing the lords work and heading to the hump for some exploratory plug fishing .
Back