Search results

1. F

.ORG How's the Melting Pot?

Lorne my last post here for awhile. You don't even know me to question my integrity. I've done alot of good things for alot of good people on my own shoulders. I have a life. This forum is a minor minor part of that. If you only had a clue how busy I am. I honestly have to say, that I've just...
  2. F

Lorne Parker's melting pot.

You know what. First off I was building this for Owen, not Lorne Parker. It's done. I sent you a PM last night owen telling you I was trying to get over there, didn't make it though, cause I was having a tough time getting one of our clients to hurry up and explain his needs. YOU KNEW THAT. I...
  3. F

.ORG How's the Melting Pot?

You know what. First off I was building this for Owen, not Lorne Parker. It's done. I sent you a PM last night owen telling you I was trying to get over there, didn't make it though, cause I was having a tough time getting one of our clients to hurry up and explain his needs. I've just about...
  4. F

10 Krippled K Spoons (Ebay)

I'm going to go through the box I got from the old fella last year, because if I am NOT mistaken there could be dozens of them in it looking at the photo, and thinking back in my mind. If there is Gidyup I'll pm you. I am not 100% sure as I have still yet to go through the spoons but I think I...
  5. F

Community - useful links/bookmarks thread!

http://www.tides4fishing.com/ca/british-columbia/
  6. F

The cheapest of all

You can negotiate with them to get their take down to about 30% if they know it's a good selling thing which any outdoor activity is. 120 working days or 240 half days. (4 months) some where in the high 30k's Not as much as one guy on the water in nootka made last year. His season was 48k less...
  7. F

The cheapest of all

2nd boat / and my nephew = all good
  8. F

c liscence questions

This may or may not help. www.tc.gc.ca/svcp-pcpb
  9. F

c liscence questions

How large is your boat. I was on phone with TC all morning about this stuff, and there's some interesting things. If you're under 6m only certain things need to be met, but over, and there's a whole slew TW. I believe it's 36" but the conversation was so long, that I forgot and have to go back...
  10. F

Prawnanza

Short soaks with those traps are awesome. Those are about the same results we were getting over here on a couple hour pull right before they closed it on us. Good haul!.
  11. F

The cheapest of all

It's not splatter proof, but it's splatter resistant, meaning if it does, it should come out ahead of you rather than at you standing in the right position haha.
  12. F

The cheapest of all

lol it was done long ago, I just got tied up, and was dealing with medical apt's and paperwork crap, actually slipped my mind with everything else that was going on. Dropping it off Tues. My day planner is near the size of a filing cabinet. Sorry it took so long fellas. Good note is it's built...
  13. F

The cheapest of all

I may put a 2nd boat on. I can't disclose anything about the shop / builds in detail yet as I am under contract and non disclosure at the moment. I have employees and a partner to manage while I'm away.
  14. F

The cheapest of all

Half days lorne. Going to be a tired fella at the end of it. Can't disclose shop until all the stuff is worked out with the 26 foot design we're working with is ready to be unveiled, and we're ready to move to full retail.. Class B. Tis all I can say right now.
  15. F

The cheapest of all

To be honest my thoughts are this as well. If a couple completes their first 5 hours with the fishing bug still in them (We all know 5 hours isn't going to cure the bug once it starts), I plan on pushing them towards the other guides on the docks for another 5 hours at their full rates. Already...
  16. F

The cheapest of all

I have everything already for insurance, and all my tickets. You know. All this really does too is get people who normally wouldn't fish interested. Most of my groupons are first timers. If they have fun, there's no reason why they can't walk over to the other guides at the dock and pay full...
  17. F

The cheapest of all

I'm not going to debate my decisions fellas, nor care what anyone assumes. People are free to assume, anything, or whatever they want. If your theory is correct Lorne, then no one has anything to worry about. I'm not doing this to harm anyone else. In fact many people are asking about halibut...
  18. F

The cheapest of all

1. I'm not tapping anyone else's repeat customers this way. 2. I have another business so the income is not the issue. 3. I still clear enough to pay for what I paid for my boat, and enough for brand new motor in the kitty. 4. If I can get 10% of it back in return business in 2013 at full price...
  19. F

BC Agriculture Threatens to shut down sportsfishing in BC

The same samples from each numbered fish with also be sent to Dr Morton because Dr Gary Marty, and Dr Alexanda Morton use two different testing methods it is imperative, that they each get a clean sample from the exact same fish. So each sample I provide the province, will also be provided to Dr...
  20. F

Live imported Snakehead fish at Price Smart Foods in Richmond BC

Yeah CO's would be the ones to enforce this.. possibly..
Back