Search results

1. Yetti

RECREATIONAL - Salmon- Coho and Chum - Region 1 - Cowichan River

Fished all weekend, I'm a twitchaholic and metal junkie. Hit two Friday one was a pig 1/2 solid pink with rubber legs and rabbit tail. Covered a lot of water. Saturday brought my float rod and trusty trout beads good start to the day shortfloating shallows when I noticed the schools holding in a...
  2. Yetti

2017 Nanaimo Reports

I have fished the fingers a fair bit and only seen the odd one
  3. Yetti

2017 Nanaimo Reports

I worked the big finger yesterday, lots of shakers and small coho, lost one decent fish.
  4. Yetti

FISH PICS

5. Yetti

WTB: Stainless Cleaning Table

Not sure ur budget and time frame try westcoast floatation. I run the aluminum shop there. I may be able to work something out for you aluminum frame stainless top or uhmw u can Look at the cleaning station I made in the general forum. Let me know if ur interested
  6. Yetti

2017 Gulf Island Reports

Glad to hear u got some action, thanks for the post!
  7. Yetti

Fish cleaning stations

Finaddict, looks good and looks like it's ment to be there! I would prefer white material over aluminum on a white boat myself.
  8. Yetti

FISH PICS

Last year was a great year for freshwater flows, loads of springs and coho. Most off all steelhead. I'm hoping this year brings the same luck as last! Pin or spin trout beads, spoons, spinner, and my favourite twitching jigs. I scored some nice fish and pleasent pics as a result. Just wanna...
  9. Yetti

2017 Gulf Island Reports

Tent island awhile back lost a couple small feeders that day, was a good winter fishery
  10. Yetti

2017 Gulf Island Reports

Tent still producing springs?
  11. Yetti

Fish cleaning stations

I'm working on a slider to pull it towards the bow for travel, too much of a pain to remove each trip. I'll post pics once done
  12. Yetti

Winds got a bit nasty yesterday

There is a sail boat on the beach in Chemainus aswell
  13. Yetti

Fish cleaning stations

Welded myself up a 36" long fish cleaning station/ice box/storage locker combo. Just mounting working on a sliding mount for easy access to motors/batteries and for storing with the boat cover on when completed I will post more pics. Here's the specs 1/8" 6061 aluminum with all 316 stainless...
  14. Yetti

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Morn was dead for us picked up limit on the minor this afternoon, irishcream at 130' 600' of water. Nothing over 12lbs
  15. Yetti

Looking for aluminum kicker bracket

Eh Salty, I may be able help you. I run a aluminum shop in cowichan valley Give me a pm
  16. Yetti

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Fished mile off fingers yesterday and Saturday, limited out by 10 both days. 10lbs - 20lbs fish homeland and Irish cream at 130'.
Back