Search results

1. J

new to south okanagan. need fishing friends.

my only issue is i do not and can not get a drivers license so im pretty much stuck where i am. taking a cab anywhere further than north end of skaha is to much
  2. J

sounds good! if anyone has the next couple days off and wants to fish let me know.
  3. J

i was going to get a charter of Skaha lake but cannot seem to find anybody to come with... it would cost me $460 for a 4 hour trip... i mean it seems worth it but cant even find someone to go with..... if anyone wants to get out on the lake on May let me know and ill pay gas and bait and...
  4. J

bobby where abouts in S. Ontario are you from? i myself am from st.thomas/london. let me know when you make it to the area and we can go catch some fish. nick, i will have to take you up on that. do you have any free days in May? let me know gas and bait prices and ill gladly pay. i can come...
  5. J

hey, my name is Jeremy. i just moved to Penticton from southern Ontario. im looking for some new friends who enjoy fishing and the outdoors. im no pro. would like to learn as much as possible with first hand experience. i have an urge to get out and fish some lakes in the area but do not have a...
Back