Search results

1. Calais 1900

Optimax 150 Cowel

Selling Optimax cowling $150 - in great shape
  2. Calais 1900

Mercury Smartcraft Tachometer

Brand new in the Box... came with my new motor; however, I have no use for it 200 obo (give me a offer) Langford BC
  3. Calais 1900

Whole optimax parts motor... comes with $400 new in box parts

750 obo Langford, BC Motor was running all the way till October, I started a rebuild due to low compression in cylinder 3; however, the block was in too rough of shape so I'm selling this as a whole parts motor. Lots of new Parts - year old starter - never used complete powerhead gasket set...
  4. Calais 1900

Looking for someone who works on boat tops

Hey Yesterday went to take the boat out to break in the new motor and tore the plastic glass in the Canvas top, anyone have a suggestion on good place to get the plastic glass replaced. Appreciate any input thanks
  5. Calais 1900

Parting Out 2006 150 Optimax

Motor was running all the way till October, I started a rebuild due to low compression in cylinder 3; however, the block was in too rough of shape so I'm parting this opitmax out. Lots of new Parts - year old starter - never used complete powerhead gasket set - Never use complete set of std...
  6. Calais 1900

150 Outboard Repower

Have a opti with 1700 hrs which was idling rough last spring, after troubleshooting I found a dropped cylinder. I ripped it a part this winter hoping for a quick rebuild on the cheap that would help it soldier on for a couple more years. However the more I look motor the more I think it's the...
  7. Calais 1900

New trailer suggestions

After a small marshmallow fire in my trailers right wheel on Thursday morning, and the beardings welding themselves to my spindel along with all the other million headaches with this trailer, I've decided to bite the bullet and buy a new trailer. Thinking roadrunner, maybe tuff trailers. Like...
Back