1. Calais 1900

Best Trailer Brand, Price and Dealer

X3 tuff trailer.... been awesome
  2. Calais 1900

Optimax 150 Cowel

Selling Optimax cowling $150 - in great shape
  3. Calais 1900

Sad day today for renfrew net pen

Hmmm... fishing in the evening at east point was one of my favorite spots; be interesting to know what happened
  4. Calais 1900

Whole optimax parts motor... comes with $400 new in box parts

Bump... lowering the price to 600 without the cowl, Im just looking to pay for the parts I've bought this winter for this motor.
  5. Calais 1900

Mercury Smartcraft Tachometer

Brand new in the Box... came with my new motor; however, I have no use for it 200 obo (give me a offer) Langford BC
  6. Calais 1900

Whole optimax parts motor... comes with $400 new in box parts

750 obo Langford, BC Motor was running all the way till October, I started a rebuild due to low compression in cylinder 3; however, the block was in too rough of shape so I'm selling this as a whole parts motor. Lots of new Parts - year old starter - never used complete powerhead gasket set...
  7. Calais 1900

What's for dinner tonight ?

Thanks, definitely give this a try
  8. Calais 1900

What's for dinner tonight ?

Those burgers look awesome.... anyway I could get a recipe rain city
  9. Calais 1900

2018 Sooke Reports

Got one little bite hali fishing but nothing else fishing 4 km out from race rock near the shipping lanes, was out from 830 1100 until it got a bit bumpy so we pulled the hook and headed in. Anyways it was good to get out, anbody else have any luck with hali?
  10. Calais 1900

Parting Out 2006 150 Optimax

Bumping the post.... update selling the motor as a whole for 850 this includes the 400+ dollars new parts still in the box I bought for the rebuild. Would be a awesome parts motor if you have a optimax 150.
  11. Calais 1900

Looking for someone who works on boat tops

Awesome...thanks for the Pm WCBT, I'll call tomorrow I really appreciate all your guys suggestions, thanks
  12. Calais 1900

Sorry forgot to give a location... westhore in victoria. I had my boat top work on before by wet coast, and he did a great job... however when I Google the company name and it came as being located north Vancouver. Moved maybe?...I dunno
  13. Calais 1900

Hey Yesterday went to take the boat out to break in the new motor and tore the plastic glass in the Canvas top, anyone have a suggestion on good place to get the plastic glass replaced. Appreciate any input thanks
  14. Calais 1900

Dual Axel Trailer 7-8,000 lbs 24-26 feet.

Bought a tuff trailer last year from the same place in abbotsford... It was the 6000lb short trailer model with dual axles and so far its been great; absolutely no problems on any road trips and the build quality seem to be top notch. Boat just seems to glide behind the truck, the dealership...
  15. Calais 1900

Winter spring derby

Hmm...sounds like a fun way to spend a weekend. Normally how many boats come up for the derby?
  16. Calais 1900

Parting Out 2006 150 Optimax

Motor was running all the way till October, I started a rebuild due to low compression in cylinder 3; however, the block was in too rough of shape so I'm parting this opitmax out. Lots of new Parts - year old starter - never used complete powerhead gasket set - Never use complete set of std...
  17. Calais 1900

150 Outboard Repower

Yeah... alpine selling the 150 with a 25" shaft for 13000, so 500 more for the 25 seems about right; think I'm going to pull the trigger on that one. Spent some time researching it today and for the most part everyone who bought a merc 4 stroke seems really happy with it. Once again thanks for...
  18. Calais 1900

150 Outboard Repower

Awesome, thanks for the reply
Back