Search results

1. bobbyb

Minn Kota Power Drive w/i pilot

Hi Paul As you can imagine, I have have a lot of interest - but also a lot of tire kickers. I have decided to stop my ad. (To be honest with you I'm not in the greatest of shape). If you want the Minn Kota I will sit on it till spring - if you are willing to drive down. With the weather and snow...
  2. bobbyb

Hi Paul My son is working 5pm till 3:30am shift. So that's out. If it does not sell I'll keep you apprised if anything changes. Again no commitment on your part. take care, Robert
  3. bobbyb

I replied this am P
  4. bobbyb

Less than 30 hrs use. Had it on my Princecraft (17' 6") which has been sold. Few scuffs but unit is as in excellent condition. My son has set it up in my garage so you can see it running. There is no foot pedal - the unit runs off the hand held i pilot. 55lbs of thrust; GPS controlled for Track...
  5. bobbyb

Arctic Cat ATV (TRV 2up)

The ATV has Sold. Thank you to everyone that expressed interest - much appreciated.
  6. bobbyb

Arctic Cat ATV (TRV 2up)

Sold pending pick up Sunday.
  7. bobbyb

Arctic Cat ATV (TRV 2up)

Original Owner. 2008 Arctic Cat TRV (2-up). 500cc Suzuki Engine Automatic Less than 1000kms used for Ice Fishing only. No roads,trails, or mud. Garage kept; no cracked or missing plastic; both seats as in new condition; tires stock in exe condition. Complete with Warn plow/push button control...
  8. bobbyb

Finesse Ice Fishing using Flasher and Tungsten

Enjoyed the Vid Doc!!
  9. bobbyb

Hwy 24 accomadations

Read the reviews on Trip Advisor - I did and walked away.
  10. bobbyb

Ice Fishing Brook Trout on the Skinny Ice

Fish Doc - Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas to all that on this board. That walleye weighed in at 11lbs - tough holding that sucker for the Pic...lol....yep, down she went to swim another day. Bay of Quinte a couple years ago - I was still an Ontario resident. Sold my house in July of this...
  11. bobbyb

Ice Fishing Brook Trout on the Skinny Ice

Hey Brandon Save some for us, will ya.....lol Another great Vid. Thks for sharing. bobby bigdogeh - smoked..........................to die for!!
  12. bobbyb

I am very excited ................

Tks noluck. Really looking forward to Sept 23rd when all legal stuff is finished.
  13. bobbyb

I am very excited ................

Spent the past week in Salmon Arm with my wife. She loved the area (YIPPEE) so with our house Sold and her retirement on Sept 15th we are leaving the province of Ontario for GOOD. My 2 daughters and granddaughter live in Chilliwack so we will get to see them for a change. The Best News - The...
  14. bobbyb

Anyone fishing the North Shore Fish & Game Club Derby this weekend? (Sunday, May 7th)

Good Luck to everyone. Here's a layout of the marina. The offices are shown in this pdf: http://www.thunderbirdmarine.com/download/thunderbird-marina-2016.pdf
  15. bobbyb

new to south okanagan. need fishing friends.

Jeremy Lagoon City, just south of Orillia. At one time many moons ago I rented a house in Denfield (North of London) when I worked on a construction site in the city. It was okay except for the heat in the summer and the snow in the winter............lol My wife has less than a year to go and we...
  16. bobbyb

Osoyoos sockeye 2016

Thank you for the link.
  17. bobbyb

new to south okanagan. need fishing friends.

Hi Jeremy welcome to the forum from another "newbie". I'm sure you'll get some replies so hang in there. I too am from S Ontario - actually still here but planning our move to the Penticton/Salmon Arm area next spring. Really looking forward to the move. bobby
Back