Search results

1. O

Battery Booster

Been some talk on another thread about drained batteries. I bought one of these, small enough for the glove box and while I haven't had to use it yet, people have given reviews saying they have jumped larger cars/trucks with it so I can't see it not getting my outboard going in a pinch. Approx...
  2. O

iTroll customer service

I like to give credit where credits due. Bought an iTroll over a year ago. The owner, Joel, has been awesome. Happy to help with the install and the other day it stopped working on me, turns out I may have not tightened the waterproof connection enough and water got in. I rang up to order a...
  3. O

Lowrance Gen3

Just recieved my new Gen3 unit, I have a TR-1 Gold and was wondering if anyone has connected the both so I can get my autopilot to track waypoints. Looking online and seem to get conflicting views on whether they are compatible Cheers..
  4. O

Lowrance HDS7 Gen3 going for a steal

You won't find a better price. http://www.gpscity.ca/lowrance-hds-7-gen3-insight-usa-with-83-200-khz-transducer
  5. O

Finding bottom in Howe Sound

Anyone else have trouble finding bottom in Howe Sound? My finder goes crazy up there, but everywhere else it seems fine. Same thing happens when up Indian Arm.
Back