Search results

1. O

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Good call. Little creepy how much time you spend hanging around docks though.
  2. O

Coolers

Now there's an idea
  3. O

Seeking Drone & Go-Pro info & advice

700 bucks is a deal
  4. O

Acidified ocean water widespread along North American West Coast

The Ocean Acidification topic died out pretty quickly and no one is reviving it. So I can't see a reason the question isn't being answered. Seems fairly legit. I'm interested to hear an explanation. Whole in the water, you sound like you have a fairly staunch pro CC stance and that's your call...
  5. O

Acidified ocean water widespread along North American West Coast

Seems you having trouble answering what should be quite a simple question GLG. Me thinks you may be stumped.
  6. O

Been off the water for a couple weeks and off the forum for a month (Thanks Brian/Admin), but looking to tub a couple chromers this weekend. Next to no skunks this year apart from a couple weeks ago and it has seemed quiet since. Here's hopin they are moving back into the local spots. Edit...
  7. O

Vancouver Trap Theft/Raid Insantity 2017 Thread.

This thread reeks of Beta Male.
  8. O

Vancouver Trap Theft/Raid Insantity 2017 Thread.

Be an interesting day when I catch someone pulling my traps. Where I'm from, you don't call the cops. What are they gunna do? Do you think they actually care? lol. We don't have near as much a problem with people pulling this crap because there are MANY stories of a bit of street/water justice...
  9. O

Salmon behind prop wash ???

Had a croc come straight out of the water and take my water canteen from around my neck......oh, nah that was the chick from Crocodile Dundee. Sorry. Just saw that on TV last night
  10. O

Underwater footage

They seem fairly curious. It's just turning the curiosity to a strike
  11. O

Bagged my limit today

You know when you drop a small plastic wrapper out of your pocket, you get that thought for about a tenth of a second that it's only small, screw it? Then you just feel like an absolute wanker that you thought about leaving it. I hope these people get their karma. Back home, this was a big...
  12. O

Lol. Report or riddle thread? For the new guys he is talking bout HITW. The most off/on fishing location near Vancouver.
  13. O

Salmon behind prop wash ???

As long as it's running in the prop wash. Ran over quite a few lines last year at Sandheads because people had them 50+ft out the back.
  14. O

Underwater footage

Couple of weeks ago I could have dragged a brick around on a rope and got a bite. Don't you love when they're hungry
  15. O

Hanford Nuclear Dump Emergency

Might be because it seems to just be a workplace incident. From reading the article, it seems a part of the tunnel collapsed. No contamination and a precautionary safety measure to staff. Relax.
  16. O

Underwater footage

Looks like a Spring to me. But either way, he said "nah....I'm good"
  17. O

Halibut Anchor - How Much Rope?

Not to hijack the thread, but since you got the answer you were looking for.... I understand the benefits of anchoring, but when I hit Bamfield in August, I'd like to try out some Halibut fishing for the first time. Would I do ok just drifting? Or are the results a bit better while anchored...
  18. O

Underwater footage

Keep em coming mate. Fish ****!
Back