Search results

1. B

Vac Master

VP215 seal setting 1.3, cool down 2, seal time 35 sec. Stanley - not 100% sure what you mean as I just push the lid down and away it goes. Are you saying you give it a little extra push push? Cheers
  2. B

Vac Master

Hi guys, I was have not been totally impressed with my vac master. I ran a ton of fish through it this summer and played around with the settings. Some bags still have small air pockets and didn’t get 100% vacuumed. I am also using 4mill bags. Any suggestions? What setting do you all use and...
  3. B

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Heard it slowed right down today. Heading out tomorrow AM.
  4. B

Naniamo to Bamfield route?

Reservations are all sold out….if I can get going Eastbound by 12:30 or earlier I should be fine…fingers crossed.
  5. B

Heard they only let west bound travel from 11:30-12:30 and eastbound from 12:30-1:30….if that’s the case I may miss my 2:00 ferry reservation coming home. Can anyone confirm this?
  6. B

Bam Town - Brady’s Beach

Where can a guy tie up his boat and go for a walk to Bradys beach? Is there a public dock in bamfield for this?
  7. B

Bamfield fish processing?

I always cut into multiple pieces and then label every piece and put all back together in a bag so the fish can be easy identified. Have never had any issues with DFO on this.
  8. B

Any idea how long this closure will be in effect? Suppose to head that way on the 10th of August.
  9. B

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Ya, few and far between come august. Can spend 6-10 hours bouncing around kelp beds and maybe pull 1 or 2 out.
  10. B

2023 Winter Harbour Reports

Curious if the squid were around all day there or was it better at night? Definitely wanna target some when we are up July 11th. Might be gone by then though.
  11. B

Sounds like fishing has been good! Excited for our upcoming trip. After Hours, if you don’t me asking where did you have the most success for Chinook?
  12. B

Vac master VP 215 Chamber Sealer New Never Used SOLD

Message sent. Sorry, had an early night.
  13. B

"World Record" Rock sole

Your old buddy Brad Murphy.
  14. B

"World Record" Rock sole

Little variety pack of tasty treats for the boys. Going back to your roots targeting petrales, rock sole, lemon soul, and starry flounders just like the old Belcarra days.
  15. B

Right on. Nothing wrong with a few vermos on the troll!
  16. B

Any luck on the ling front Marty?
  17. B

Winter Harbour Pacific Cod

I’m looking for Pacific Barbled Cod.
  18. B

Winter Harbour Pacific Cod

Anyone ever run into Pacific Cod in this neck of the woods while targeting hali?
  19. B

has anyone had much success jigging squid inside winter harbour? Hoping to give it a go come July.
Back