Search results

1. T

Chilliwack lake

Do you have to pay to enter the park or to use boat launch to go fishing.
  2. T

Sausage recipe

Chourico?
  3. T

Fish sausage

Anyone make salmon or cod or mixed seafood sausage?
  4. T

Bradley replacement parts

I have a digital Bradley smoker any one know where I can get the door gasket replacement from
  5. T

Broken trailer light by others

I was weighting in-line with trailer to retrieve boat a group of young people behind me with boat attached weighting to launch. Slow moving line they run into my trailer breaking my lights. I get out as well as the driver and occupants. I ask if he was willing to pay for replacement. He told me...
  6. T

Looking for electric motor.

Looking for electric trolling motor to use on a sixteen foot Kalamath (aluminum) boat. No idea how big I need to troll. any input on battery life etc would be great
  7. T

Fish processing

Going to thasis in a couple weeks would like to know if there is a place To can drop off fish to be vacuum packed around Vancouver. I live in Coquitlam.
  8. T

chilliwack lake

Is boat launch open?
  9. T

Boat Launches Open/Closed

Tried open boat launch thread and got that. What up with that
  10. T

Packaged tuna

I have a loin that was vacuum packed. I put in fridge to thaw. But having got to it. It’s been about 9 days. Is it still edible
  11. T

Safety gear requirements

I have a 16 ft boat with 50 Hp. Just wondering what safety equipment am I required to have on board. Do I need proof of ownership etc thanks.
  12. T

16 ft arima reviews

looking to purchase one, sea chaser I think any pros and cons would be appreciated comes with 75 merc two stroke.
  13. T

Springs for sushi

can I use springs caught and frozen this summer for sushi or in other words eat it raw
  14. T

Crabbing

is it worth dropping traps this time of year around Vancouver
  15. T

Parking in little fortrk

going fishing to Bella Bella meeting the boys in little fort. Need a safe place to park my truck for a week. Any suggestions. Thanks.
  16. T

Commercial crabbing

when does commercial crabbing start in area 28&29
  17. T

Crabbing in november

was just wondering if it's worth throwing traps out this time of year
  18. T

Commercial crabbing

when does it start in areas 28 and 29.
  19. T

tuna trip sharing

Tuna fishing for one.. Would like to give it a go .. One person don't want to pay whole shot but will pay my share. Any ideas?
  20. T

fuel shelf life

How long will mixed gas last? Can I add stable to extend shelf life?
Back