Search results

1. F

Supreme Court rules Ottawa has no duty to consult with Indigenous people before drafting laws

Kinda ironic how the people that want to try to erase racism always seem to be for treating chosen race groups differently.
  2. F

New e-petition (e-1883) against Bill C-71 and Handgun Ban

Any specific wording available? I mean is this something, if passed, that would grandfather clause in existing owners?
  3. F

Garmin TR-1 Gold Autopilot

Loved my TR-1
  4. F

Fish Farms

Lol. Yea that’s how it works in real life.
  5. F

Fish Farms

Peer reviewed was also a useful qualifier before today’s public climate. I know at least 15 peers who will review everything I say and concur. Every time.
  6. F

Fish Farms

I believe the term is “weaponized science”
  7. F

The real truth on SRKW

I agree with you, but your promoting the idea to defeatist fisherman and a few undercover marxists that hate how you live. Good luck, but I’m seeing this get much worse before it gets better. The well meaning people here that have been happy to compromise over the years have cemented their own...
  8. F

The real truth on SRKW

Stizzla, you will notice, if you look, that the far left like California love to tear down things. Only thing better is to join a forum involved and watch the pain/rub it in a bit. They are a vindictive bunch of people.
  9. F

Fish Farms

The irony of you posting this.... Lol.
  10. F

Reconciliation, going to far? By Bob Hooton

Id like society in general to take another look at the statement that “X” racial group is disadvantaged as opposed to the rest of society. It seems that statement as of itself is fair and accurate, but I don’t feel it’s the rest of society that is holding down the racial group in question. At...
  11. F

Activist Facts

Great movie, I might watch that tonight.
  12. F

The Blob Hides in the Deep

Yah. Because the industrial revolution pre dates wildfires. omg.
  13. F

Reconciliation, going to far? By Bob Hooton

Keep in mind many of the people pushing this are of European descent and seem to have nothing but disdain for western culture. Fine, rename a few parks, tear down a statue but what does that really do? It’s more of a f$&k you than working towards something meaningful Personally, I feel...
  14. F

Activist Facts

“Knee jerk defensiveness” 100% correct. He seems to have more invested in winning a debate than trying to get to the truth. Hence I talk at him in a very different way that I would talk to an adult.
  15. F

Activist Facts

GLG employing his version of critical thinking.....dismiss information and research how to discredit the author. Sits back and smiles.
  16. F

Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain

BTW, the “progressive” mindset stacked up millions of corpses in the 20th century trying to reach utopia. Just sayin...
  17. F

The point by point breakdown is impressive. Your putting a lot of effort to discredit me. Seems that’s more of a commentary on conservatives rather than me. Emotional high school stuff there AA.
  18. F

Hey, I saw an article in WAPO about how Trump is complicit in the storm. Since it was downgraded from a Cat 5 to a tropical depression, does that mean he gets credit for that too??
  19. F

While we are defending CNN’s integrity, the reason that the other reporter looked like he was fighting strong winds while two men stroll in the background was......”because the men were on concrete and he was grass”. Oh and he was very tired. Lol
Back