Search results

1. T

Friendly Reminder

Here is a friendly reminder for all of you guys and gals that enjoy the sport of ice fishing.... Make sure to stay high and dry and not become another statistic. I personally have never broke through the ice, but have any of you?
  2. T

Flounder, Halibut, Sole, OH MY!!!!!!

Recently I was out fishing on the Island with a few charters and I have a few conversation starters for the forum due to these trips. On my first day charter we caught a few flounder and the outfitter threw them back without asking us if we wanted to keep them, and he made the claim that they...
  3. T

First Trout Through The Ice

I got out this past week and had some luck ice fishing. Mind you I didn't really do much walking on the ice lol. Here is the footage I shot while out there. Tight Lines Everybody!!!!!
  4. T

BE SAFE ON THAT ICE PEOPLE!!

So last year I made this video as a reminder to everyone to be safe on the ice. With over 600 000 views I hope it has made some people learn, but yet again this year I will post it again to remind all you guys. USE YOUR BRAINS AND BE SAFE ON THAT ICE AS YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME AND HAVE TIGHT...
  5. T

What Would You Do?

What would you do if this happened to you? I would probably scream like a little girl......just like the one in the video did........wish I would have put the volume down like the video told me too....lol
  6. T

Giant Fish Stories

Another day of terribly cold weather has made me revert to ice fishing videos, rather than actually going out. Found this video of large fish being caught: Now it is time for everyone to break out their fishing stories about the big ones that they actually landed........ Try to keep the...
  7. T

Ice Auger Rodeo

How many of you would enter this competition if there were a bunch of prize money for the winner. I think that it would be utterly retarded and dangerous..........but lots of people also say that about bull riding, but it is super popular. I just about peed watching this video.
  8. T

Ice Fishing Safety Reminder

I realise that there are many of you that do not ice fish, but I thought that I would share a very visual reminder as to how everyone needs to remember to be safe as they are ice fishing this season. We do not need people getting hurt out there, or worse.....killed. I hope this video makes...
Back