Search results

1. D

Hwy 24 accomadations

One week, then back to the incredible "Fishing Highway". Irish is first on the list then another 3 or 4 new spots......excited to get back.
  2. D

Hwy 24 accomadations

Anyone have experience with Irish Lake? Looks interesting? Thanks in advance.
  3. D

Hwy 24 accomadations

Looking for info. if anyone has rented a cabin at Sheridan lake or Lac Des Roches lodge. Thanks...
  4. D

Eagan lake

Any one know if a depth map exists for Eagan lake?? I can not seem to find one.
  5. D

Red sided shiners

Looking to fish trout water after ice off- The preferred food in this lake are "red sided shiners". What would be recommended as a fly or lure pattern....Thanks.
  6. D

Ice Fishing Brook Trout with Video

You always have inspirational videos- thanks for posting and Merry Christmas!
  7. D

Fishing Highway

Thanks BigGuy, I caught smaller kokanee years ago while house boating. I'm getting pumped for the open water season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  8. D

Fishing Highway

Thanks Ronnie, but I am quite sure that if i were to remove wood from the "natural" areas- even dead wood there would be negative consequences. I will likely buy wood to maintain the balance of nature. BC rec. sites info. says to leave the wood. Much appreciation for the site information and...
  9. D

Fishing Highway

Curious as to what is found at the prov. rec. areas - picnic table? firepit? and need one bring wood. Is there a fee charged for staying? Thanks.
  10. D

Fishing Highway

Thanks Zman, Size always matters.. but I very much enjoy to have a steady number of fish to catch. I do camp from my van and carry a 10 ft Jon boat with electric trolling motor. I never mastered the art of "Fly fishing" but I have been very effective at using a variety of flies. So, the majority...
  11. D

Fishing Highway

I am coming to BC (from AB) after ice off. I am an avid trout fisher that practices catch and release. My destination is the"Fishing Highway" west of Little Fort. Never having been there before, I am asking for advice and tips on the area. Barbless fishing?
Back