Search results

1. willydw

Aluminum 1/16 Sheets.

3 sheets of aluminum . 2 sheets. 5 ft by 10 ft. 1 sheet. 4 ft by 10.ft. Asking 500. Located in Nanaimo.Selling for my neighbour.
  2. willydw

Pro Logix Battery Charger.Sold.

Selling a Pro Logix battery charger. Model #PL 3750. Lots of options. Selling for my neighbour. Barely used. 300 dollars. I am in Nanaimo.
  3. willydw

Diesel tank clean out

I am trying to get a diesel generator going that has been sitting for years. It is a 6500 Chinese made gen set. Took the fuel line off and it was plugged with a tar like substance. Bought a new fuel line. The problem is the tank has lots of tar in it. What should I be using to dissolve and clean...
  4. willydw

Stainless prop

I have a stainless prop off a 1977 140 evinrude. I live in Nanaimo. Good condition.Asking 100 dollars.
  5. willydw

200 mercury optimax

Looking at a 182 Malibu with a 2008 200 hp optimax . What do you think of this set up. A lot of power. What would be the performance and economy.
  6. willydw

1977 140 evinrude 100.00

Motor heated up. Not sure if it can be fixed. No prop. 120 compression when tested a year ago.100.00. I am in Nanaimo.
  7. willydw

Need a new motor

My motor packed it in on the weekend. Looking for a 115 or 90 hp motor with low hours. I fish Barclay sound so I need a dependable motor. It will go on a 17 ft hourston.Thanks Danny
  8. willydw

2 stroke oil

Where would you recommend buying 2 stroke oil. Anyone having a sale. Thanks willydw
  9. willydw

house breaker gone

The main breaker on our house went. Looking for a federal pioneer 200 amp main breaker model number 2 b. This is a discontinued model. 1000.OO to change the panel box if I can not come up with one.I live in Nanaimo. Thanks for any help. Danny
  10. willydw

150 etec on a 17 ft hourston

May have a option of a 150 etec to go on my boat. What do you think. Two much motor !!! What do you think. Thanks Willydw.
  11. willydw

mariner 9.9 will not power up

My mariner bogs when I try to speed it up. I can only get a fast troll. I put a diaphram kit in and there was no difference. I even put a carb off a 8 hp with no change.Changed the plugs. When I pull the bottom plug off the motor dies. The top plug not so much. Quite a difference. Any...
Back