Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxed a 12 lb red at grande and a 10 lb white offshore thrasher all on anchovys. A 69 and 67cm. Deep 150 to 180 ft. Lost a couple others . Great day. Couple crabs too.
No bites on hootchy or spoons. Probably should have spent more time offshore. The bite seemed better. No alge.
Guy at grande said he caught a huge one.
Saw another guy catch what seemed to be a coho, (really small) then drove off.

Attachments

• 20180525_162045_resized.jpg
    20180525_162045_resized.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Ran over in greasy slick conditions after work yesterday , fished awhile before settling in , a few shakers and better fish on, ended up boating a nice 16 - 17 white down 210' on a 5 inch pesca naked. Conditions this morning suck, slime and current outta this world, no bites

Also all shallow 90 and up
... and a little deeper too ... I hit my first one a1 130 feet at 730am and threw the boat in neutral to play the fish and left the line on the other side dangling at 115ft and within 2 minutes it popped off and a second fish started running which made for a bit of fun. Two quick fish on anchovies to call it a day.

Kept a 7 and 9 pound between Grande and Entrance today with 4 or 5 under size let go. Also hooked 3 coho ......... too bad non-retention on them for a wee bit longer. Irish cream got'm all. It's been many many weeks of success ......... can't complain about a damn thing (ie: wind, chop, crap in the water and still not finding one in the teens) ... lol

Kept a 7 and 9 pound between Grande and Entrance today with 4 or 5 under size let go. Also hooked 3 coho ......... too bad non-retention on them for a wee bit longer. Irish cream got'm all. It's been many many weeks of success ......... can't complain about a damn thing (ie: wind, chop, crap in the water and still not finding one in the teens) ... lol
That's because those are next year's fish

Got a marbled 22ers three miles off thrasher early this am. About 60’ down getting set up in the river plume

All undersized after that for me but the good one made the run worthwhile

Spoons were working more than hootchies for the first time for me over there this year. Kitchen sink had the bulk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back