"Planted" Fake Grass So I Can Fish More.

Rain City

Crew Member
With the kid on the way I'm shooting for a maintenance free yard. That way my free time this summer can be all about fishing (I hope). This stuff has come a long way. The one I chose is a little faker looking than the most realistic one but is by far the softest. Installed the foam underlay as well... time for a nap :p

Resized_20180520_104545.jpeg

Child on the way and free time?????? WTH Great idea about the grass, looks good and will still look good when all ours is brown and crunchy. I remember changing diapers in the boat, we took turns baby watching vs rod watching, great times we had. Way easier to get them fishing as they grow older when you start them that way.

Sort of envy you. Enjoy, time goes by fast.

HM

So what do you do in the fall when leaves and **** fall on it? Vacuum it?

I’ll go out on a limb and say rake it like normal grass.

Can’t say I’m ready for fake grass myself, and sheesh, you could mow that patch in about 5-10 mins RC, lol!

Getting a good blower :)

I’ll go out on a limb and say rake it like normal grass.

Can’t say I’m ready for fake grass myself, and sheesh, you could mow that patch in about 5-10 mins RC, lol!
You're right. If I currently owned a mower it would but not worth going and buying one for my 250 sq ft of grass. My biggest concern was whether or not the area would get enough sun to grow good grass. I'd rather this than a mud pit. I know it's not for everyone.

FD9CA179-7436-4E9D-876D-E5EE1FBA065E.jpeg 6D806A61-64A9-47FB-8010-390AAD751D3E.jpeg
I also did carpet for lawn and I went for plastic dirt.
Looks real, doesn’t it? Bragging Rights garden edition.

Attachments

• EEEF80F9-148F-4F9D-90C5-1400F2DD9741.jpeg
    EEEF80F9-148F-4F9D-90C5-1400F2DD9741.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 56
Back