Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost one on the surface and boxed one just legal. Took us a while to figure out they were down 160ft today. Released several just unders and watching them rocket off on the surface was cool

Big fleet off Bowen this am. Got the mother and sister out for a mothers day fish. Tacked between RC and Cowan, boated one round 14 and another smaller one. Had a handful of undersized as well. Postmark 4.0 pesca and herring aid top producers today deeper 137/147

Hey Guys,

Water is only going to get browner, the river is in freshet and it’s going to only grow over the course of this week and next. With the sun too, we’ll see that algae blown get worse, not that I think I could pick anymore off my lines as I have had too over the past couple weeks; last weekend being the worst to date. I’ve stopped picking and instead at the end of the day I just run a wrag over both the rigger lines and rod lines and just build a huge ball at the end; then I cut the lines and re-rig.
Careful running in the river, it’s full of crap.
For fishing Thrasher, they are everywhere at all depths Guys. No bait to be found.

At Popham now. Seen a fee caught. Still nothing for moi. :mad:

fish have moved off ... pophams quite night ... did not see a net out all eve 5-30- 8.00

fish have moved off ... pophams quite night ... did not see a net out all eve 5-30- 8.00

Only excitement I had all day fishing between RC and QA was when sticks and branches hit my line. 1 undersized as well at RC. The current, logs and wind made for tough and annoying conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back