North Shore boat launches

Slabslayer

Hi all. New to the forum. Been lurking for a while thought I should join. I just found out that Lions Gate Marina is no longer letting public use the boat launch. You have to store your boat there or buy one of the limited number of annual passes for $1000.00. This leaves us with only Cates park as the only boat launch on the North Shore. That is a sad state of affairs for a major city. Thoughts or comments???

You can pay to use Sewells or if you're fishing howe sound, Porteau is an option. But obviously dependent on winds.

Hi all. New to the forum. Been lurking for a while thought I should join. I just found out that Lions Gate Marina is no longer letting public use the boat launch. You have to store your boat there or buy one of the limited number of annual passes for $1000.00. This leaves us with only Cates park as the only boat launch on the North Shore. That is a sad state of affairs for a major city. Thoughts or comments???
There is a group in West Vancouver keeping pressure on our council to replace the boat launch at ambleside. amblesiderampclosure@gmail.com

Back