humminbird head unit

kingblazer84

Im looking to upgrade my humminbird 561 to a 600 or 700 series with gps plotter in it does anyone have a head unit or whole setup they want to part with.

Cheers

Nick

I have a 788ciHD i might be willing to part with, it is brand new but I want to at least keep the transducer, Comes with cover and unit with mount. Not sure what it would be worth. trying to decide between it and A50D on which one to keep. What would the 788 be worth?

I have a screen from a Helix 5 DI GPS. Screen only (with mounting hardware), $250. I think I still have the box, receipt, manual etc if needed.

It is effectively brand new. Used once, sheered off my transducer on the maiden voyage. Whoops.

Bought a whole new system instead of buying a new transducer.

Check on this forum with Brutus. He is a fellow in Langley selling a Humminbird 688ci HD series c/w chip and has internal gps , only $250!

Last edited:
I have a screen from a Helix 5 DI GPS. Screen only (with mounting hardware), $250. I think I still have the box, receipt, manual etc if needed.

It is effectively brand new. Used once, sheered off my transducer on the maiden voyage. Whoops.

Bought a whole new system instead of buying a new transducer.
Where are you located? I'm interested in that. I have the basic Helix 5 Sonar/GPS and I think it's time to upgrade.

Sorry, i shifted gears. I went and bought a piranha max 4 DI just to poach the transducer to replace the one i lost.

So im sticking with the helix5 screen. Now i have a piranha 4" DI screen to sell, but doesnt have GPS as far as i know.

I beleive you could Y cable to run gps on your existing screen and use this for the DI. $125 takes it. Unused.

Back