Bamfield Accomadation August 16 - 20, 2018

chinnok

Looking for a place to rent for 4 night starting Aug 16th with moorage. Hope i didn't drive this off too late!!

at this point a spot at the govy dock and a hotel room might work?

or try Barkley Sound Lodge!! fuel, food, fish processing, accomodations, all in a super location!

tough dates,,all great spots in bam , keep em comin!! i just figure they where booked up 7 years ago !! LOL

I'll be in bamfield on the 19-22. Accommodations is very hard to get since you're booking so late. If you're ok with paying 350+tax a night give imperial eagle lodge a shout. They had my dates available but I'm not willing to pay that kind of money for accommodations in bamfield. I last contacted them about a week ago, so good luck.

I'll be in bamfield on the 19-22. Accommodations is very hard to get since you're booking so late. If you're ok with paying 350+tax a night give imperial eagle lodge a shout. They had my dates available but I'm not willing to pay that kind of money for accommodations in bamfield. I last contacted them about a week ago, so good luck.
I have contacted them too, I have stayed there many times at $250 a night all in. I'm not paying that kind of money($400 a night for three people) for that place either. It's not worth it.

[QUOTE="chinnok, It's not worth it.[/QUOTE]

centennial campground, they might be what your looking for.

Reactions: abl
I have contacted them too, I have stayed there many times at $250 a night all in. I'm not paying that kind of money($400 a night for three people) for that place either. It's not worth it.
well, 3 people, the place I linked works and its $200/night. Beggars can't be choosers but good reviews regardless! Just a little weird only having a bathtub!

I hope you can find accommodations and provide me with a fishing report also. I'll be launching at port alberni on the 19th so I may see you on the water if I can get to bamfield early enough.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. Everyone I contacted is fully booked. If anyone hears of anything further please let me know, thanks.

I can remember getting small Hali off Ukee in September jigging off the old puker boats so there are some around sometime.

I found a place, had to move the trip to the following week. Thanks again.

Admin, please remove thread.

Back