Pro guide with 60 ton ticket needed

I am looking to hire a licensed pro guide who can legally operate 34 foot sport fish boat. We will fish from june 1 till sept then scuba diving charters. Divemaster ticket would be real bonus. Some trips will be overnight so cooking abilities also needed

Where?
Length of season?

The type of individual you are seeking at this point of the season is not going to come cheap and a hard find these days. Most guides have already lined up their season returning to firms and lodges they have already worked for, running their own boat.

There is more to being a guide on this coast than running bunch of cheap butt tackle and having run some low brow boats at some “high end” lodges on the coast. Many non operator-owner guides on this coast are barely able to run 25’ boats.

not much cheap butt tackle on this boat. Fire suppression alone is $30k system. Likely one of the few boats over 5 tonnage that is actually legal. Brand new twin diesels, generator, dive air compressor all in older hand laid hull. Stability test went great!
I have run into the guides who can not run a 25 foot boat, and whoever i do try is going to be stuck with me being on boat , or having me in eyesite while i am running the 37 foot right beside them.
When the hard to find right person comes along i am quite willing to make it worth their while.

Back