New Cannabis Use on Boat Law

Exactly the mindset of a real person.

If I’m operating the boat, I’ll have a couple beers, I know my limits. If someone on my boat wants to roll up, go ahead, but I don’t participate.

I’m 100% for personal responsibility and if someone wants to make a choice that impairs them in a life/death situation, it’s supposedly a free country, so go for it.

Exactly.

I'm not getting in to the mental gymnastics with the people who want to legitimize their drug addiction.

People just need to come to terms with the fact they like to use this drug because it makes them feel good. No other reason. With the coming legalization (and heavy taxation) these addicts are hopefully soon going to look just as pathetic as the alcoholics seen milling around a liquor store before it opens to go buy a bottle of Red Tassel.

Anyone who is feeling anxiety about possibly not being able to consume marijuana in a given location has a serious drug problem. They just need to admit it.
IMG_20180506_064250.jpg

Mornin man, How's it goin eh?
Wow, look at the colours of luhrs this dudes got in his box man! wow man, some if em look cool!
Can I use this one man? Holy crap dude, look at the way it dances! K let's try it, cool you just sit back and watch the rod man.
Why aren't we gettin bites man ...... Been five hours.......man ........... Whats that behind the boat back there any way man?
Oh wow man, we forgot to put it down man ....... It's just dancin behind the boat man. On the surface ...... Dude we fried out man!
Holy crap dude, you best put on some sun screen ...... Your fried in more ways then one man!
Ya well we won't be fryin any fish today dude ...... Should have left your Fattys at home man .......

Have a good day all. Just for laughs ........ Lol

So, just have to ask, do people really think that legalization of cannabis was going to come in without strict regulations like alcohol? If people just can't help them self's and have to part take in using a stimulant while either driving or fishing while operating a boat have to accept the same consequences as operating a motor vehicle.

In high school I was in the fly fishing club, funny enough it was made up mostly of the stonner group.

So, just have to ask, do people really think that legalization of cannabis was going to come in without strict regulations like alcohol? If people just can't help them self's and have to part take in using a stimulant while either driving or fishing while operating a boat have to accept the same consequences as operating a motor vehicle.

The point is we aren't talking about people operating boats. We are talking about passengers.

The understanding fishermen lie.So in the book of levitican 20:13 -if one man lie with another man they must be stoned.Wonder if this is our new primeministers meaning?

Get high with RC planes and drones ,don't use drugs .Its not just boating ,life expiriance and responability are earned with trust of your neighbor.your simple supplyer may know the bad guy, and whithout proper tack you may end up with a mental ilness.

Back