The things you do to go fishing....

Mudshark

4A77FCCB-1743-4379-904F-2EFE2717EDA9.jpeg The things you do to go fishing...

Could be chores the Wife/husband/partner set out.
Could be chores you set out for yourself

Could be a makeshift hockey stick handle for your kicker because your panther remote steering motor **** the bed.

Let’s see it. Or hear it.

What have you done to go fishing?

The replacement panther motor is on order. I just want to break in this damn kicker!

Promise if it gets to rough I will come right in.
Promise not to go through the narrows.
Promise to wear my lifejacket. (one I know I will Keep)
Phone if we are having fish tonight
Promise to bring the guts home for the garden

Work 2 jobs to pay for boat,gas,bait, maintenance, ramp fees, licence,gear,truck to pull boat,..did i miss anything lol:confused:

The wife gets wind of a West Coast fishing adventure and well and behold she books a trip to Vegas. I am ok with that.
With the return costs of at least $700 for the f-----g ferries and whatever the stupid fuel costs are expected to be this year I should reconsider and join her. Na, I don't think so. I can' t believe the sacrifices I make for a happy life.
LOL and gone fishing.

Went on a 4 person trip on a friend's boat. Gas, ferry, booze, food, ice, boat gas, and motel was going to be about $600 each. When I got back, the wife had gifted her car to our son and bought herself a good used suv. 4 springs, a few clipped cohos and a couple pieces of hali = $17,600.

I busted my Honda kicker's tilt mechanism on a speed bump about 10 years ago. I lashed a galvanized bolt in to hold the motor part way up, and slide a piece of hardwood floor in the crotch when I need it all the way up.

10% rule, i pay 10% tax on any boat/fishing related purchases and give up half my tips to not hear a peep from the mrs.

it works most of the time.

Spend most all my time working on more than using my boat.Looking for newer,bigger,better equipped,and always more expensive boats.Pay tax man too much whenever I decide I need a different boat. I'm alway's looking,it's a sickness.

11-27-15-1.jpg

Back