Wild Salmon Forever

cohochinook

Wild Salmon Forever has started a Wild First campaign in support of Wild Salmon. Here's some information on it:
http://www.wildfirst.ca/

"We need to demonstrate to the provincial and federal governments that when they take action to remove the farms, they will have public support from all of us. To this end we have just commissioned another poll, which supports our position fully. More on this in the next update.

So, we need your help. We need you and your organizations and companies where possible to stand up and support the Wild First campaign.

A robust list of BC and Alberta (Western!) leaders is needed to demonstrate to the federal and provincial government that momentum is on the side of conserving and restoring wild salmon and removing open net-pen salmon farms from our waters. "

Signed. Thanks.
BTW - I've volunteered for years to get signatures, letters written (best I've gotten is 77 letters in a day of hounding people at rallies), and calling politicians. I really think that now, more than ever before, we're close to getting them moved onto land. So keep the pressure up!

Signed and shared.

Back