Just spent 3 days in Toba. It reminded me why I love it up there. So peaceful beautiful scenery whales around some nice bears on the beach and yes fish & prawns.
I was in a pretty big group fishing was okay biggest was 23lbs a few 20's and some high teens but a lot around 8-10 range. Fished all the usual spots. Fishing is very spotty up there you can go almost all day with any action then have a busy hour and it's done.

Just spent 3 days in Toba. It reminded me why I love it up there. So peaceful beautiful scenery whales around some nice bears on the beach and yes fish & prawns.
I was in a pretty big group fishing was okay biggest was 23lbs a few 20's and some high teens but a lot around 8-10 range. Fished all the usual spots. Fishing is very spotty up there you can go almost all day with any action then have a busy hour and it's done.

Saw pics of the raft up. Banging fish 8 across! Did you puke on your jersey? Tried to go up Friday afternoon but of course Gail winds came up after a week of **** on a plate.

Always a great time!!

Back